Tell us where your name came from!

this used to be my mule

My friend got me started witih rotmg, and he chose the name. What the hell went through his mind, I have no idea.

Got it from the pear pressure meme

It was my brother that suggested my name. Five years ago, I was sitting beside my brother throwing out random names at him and I suppose he got a bit wound up, so he gave me the name “Poweredmen” just to shut me up.
So there you go. :slight_smile:

I love bunnies, and they’re adorable and fluffy , there are smol bunnies and big ones, bunnies are my favorite animal, and im happy i got this name cuz bunnies are awesome, with their tiny little tails and ears, so soft and furry, and can run fast and jump and dig holes , and hide and eat ,and poop all day. it’s great <3 i love bunnies. :smiley:

I’ve heard you like bunnies.

More like

This bunny looks dead.

take a good guess, you’ll probably be right

I wanted a easy to type and simple name that everyone could type in chat, remember, and somewhat aesthetically pleasing. RadarBlast came from the majority of the abilities in the game as they emit either a small or large expanding circle. It was a simple name, easy to remember as it takes place in the game all the time, and somewhat pleasing in a sense. Checks out for me i liked it so i used it.

As a Kid i used to play a game called “Teeworlds”, when I found out about Minecraft I bought an account and wanted to call myself Teeworlds, however that was too long so i just removed the rlds and added an o to make it “balanced”

ever since I kept that name.

This game still exists, and it’s a ton of fun.

Although I didn’t play it for about 1 year. (last time was at a weeb festival, where I destroyed newbs in CTF)

A couple of friends called me Tank, so I made my username ZaTank. Like “the tank” but I think my username sounds cooler.

Well, now my name is just me being a weaboo. Don’t judge me.

It’s my real name. That’s about it :stuck_out_tongue:

I was at school and I had to leave, so I picked the first name that popped up in my head. Since I was completely new to the game, I thought I had to choose a name right then and there or I’d be nameless forever. I was into names related to nature and all that, so I went with SeaDolphin. I didn’t like it all that much at the time, and I don’t like it much now. I remember asking my friends if I could change my name later for free, and they said yes. Obviously that wasn’t the case.
I’m silently hoping DECA will give us a free name change at some point.

hahah

Pedro is my name, and “Dark” is the edginess that i had 6 years ago.

why dont u just pay 10 bucks?