Terraria Thread

That’s called “being too shit at every other game and wanted to brag to my friend about how much time I put into the “minecraft clone”” .-.

Still

Minecraft > terraria :sunglasses:

/s

I don’t think I’ve ever even played minecraft xd

I will never hear the dryad’s praise

Just a little note.

TERRERIA IS NOT FUN WITHOUT FRIENDS. EVEN IF IT IS YOU’RE MISSING OUT ON MOST OF THE JOY!

THAT’S WHERE YOU’RE WRONG KIDDO

Have you ever played with a friend?

Who said I had friends?

;(

[size=6]E[/SIZE]X[size=6]A[/SIZE][SIZE=1]C[/SIZE][size=6]T[/SIZE][SIZE=1]L[/SIZE][size=6]Y[/SIZE]

Well that just means the game is so fun that even if i’m missing out on “most of it” I can still pour 1k hours into it.

Ive played with friends and enjoyed it till the next day when we cant get everyone together and some get further than others.

Ive played with a single friend which is where i find the most enjoyment

But 90% of my terraria play had been single player and i enjoyed that a great deal.

I play on mobile so I don’t have access to a lot of itenz. Buy it is still a fun game I play by myself. My fav class rn is magic. Specter armor + razorpine = op. I like to tank mourning wood and pumpking with it. (Got all items from them.) Waiting for christmas when I can try tanking everscream and santa NK1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (I didn’t get razorpine legit, my friend (who is actually good at the game) gave it to me)

did you become brain dead after that?

On a scale of 1 -10 i’d rate my sanity a 4.6094923498203948203948011113

That’s a very specific number. That must have been a lot of processing and calculations from all your memories you remember in the past.

Yes.

if x(x)=96

x represents my sanity between 1 and 10

YAY! My LP Pre-Hardmode Corrupt Border is done! Now no Hallow or Corruption will ever reach me!
This took me for ever without bombs because I don’t like weird holes, I like straight holes. I dug tunnels that were 7 blocks wide till I went to just above the lava and then connected to two holes.

What have you been doing offscreen man lmao

When I get home from school, I do like 30mins-1 hour of free time. I did this for like 1-2 weeks in my spare time before I had to do homework because I’m actually a guy who cares about grades and standards. We will have to do another session together though because its been awhile but no promises.