Terraria Thread

Request

@shatter thank

uhhh if anyone experienced is still alive how did yā€™all beat the mechanical bosses?
im kinda scared of them

Spiky balls plus piercing weapon for the destroyer
For twins just fly around them and hope you do not get caught in a flamethrower, kill one at a time, attack from a range
And with skeletron prime take out the arms one by one quickly and then attack from a range to safely end the head
Also as with the destroyer a massive amount of spiky balls is helpful with any and every boss, if you arenā€™t prepared then donā€™t destroy any alters as that initiates the spawning sequence and just get ores from the extractinator and fishing, or just break the alters and experience a few deaths while mining the ores, as it is quicker than fishing and not that bad if you remember to store your gold (only do this strategy on a softcore character, for other difficulties I would take the time to fish the ore)

These are not gaurenteed to be the best strategies (although spiky balls will improve any and every strategy) however this is how I beat them all

thank, i already have a little plan for destroyer though, just sit on slime mount and hope i donā€™t die

sounds like a job for asphalt, havenā€™t had a chance to use it yet

o i see seems simple enough

Trust me itā€™s not, either you have expert dodging or a dps race with 4 giant metal weapons, better have a nurse on hand if you take option 2 (at least try option 1, asphalt is also a good choice for most bosses, but hoiks can work better unless youā€™re going for a victory without ever exploiting)

from one 9 minute fishing trip, plus a sky crate that i used
i got a total of 25 gold not counting the normal crates which i still have stored
07 PM

also the fisherman finally gave me the sextant, all thatā€™s left is a fishermanā€™s pocket guide and iā€™ll finally have a pre hardmode cell phone
04 PM

How the crapā€¦

Clearly you are dedicated to this ā€œprepare for hardmode stuff,ā€ of course I will be doing that much preparing as well as I just made a hardcore mode character

Are you softcore, mediumcore, or hardcore?

softcore B)

OWO

Maturity at its finest

What maturity?

this is why we canā€™t have nice things

OMGMGMGMOGM

14 PM

I COMPLETED THE CELLPHONE

31 PM

HARDMODE HERE I COME

for the record, all of my final pre-hardmode gear as well as some of the stuff i fished

52 PM
43 PM
40 PM

01 PM
27 PM

(although i sold a lot of my fishing stuff)

ok that was incredibly sadā€¦

no bridge, no health pots, thatā€™s it, not even 1/3 across the map

edit: alright, entering hardmode was worth it

11 PM
39 PM

Maybe donā€™t over prepare for bosses?

excuse me the last and first time i tried the wof i tried and died like 4 times so no amount of passive aggressiveness is gonna stop me from grinding the shit out of it this time

ur playing expert mode, right?

no iā€™m a retard in normal but i fight bosses in expert

ive finished the game on mobile, at the stage where iā€™m just farming non stop for the slime mount. as soon as you get razorpine, the game becomes so easy