The Achievement Thread

Back when the regular eun2 game train runs i always created tricksters and got to 600-800 fame and that’s how I got mine back then

Yeah I joined a fametrain discord but they aren’t doing anything cus of the bug where you have to shoot an enemy to get xp from it so hopefully that is resolved soon

I am almost certain that was an intentional game change that was in the patch notes and everything… Am I wrong?

Honestly, just playing the game is pretty effective at this point; I netted a solid 3k base fame in just a few hours of light playing the other day.

Run Fungals
@furyborn they said it was a mistake but didn’t know how to fix it, somewhere in reddit

I think that was assumed, but when I read the wording again, I’m not so sure that’s what they meant. That, or I’m just tired right now and that’s not even the right update lol

It is not an intentional change.
Oddly, some enemies do properly reward XP, even when not shot for SB: the first example I know of are the Creepy Weird Scary Mirror Image Monsters (or w/e they’re called) in Esben’s semifinal phase.

8x 30,000 fame characters now! So I suppose I could say I’m halfway to the “30k on all characters” dream…

No fame trains used, just a lot of realm clearing Moddy_What_the_HECK%20small

First o3

With LILY!!! ᵃᵈᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ

Right?!
I ship them @Wilhuff lol /s

There were 20 ppl in Oryx Castle @ the beginning. Everyone else headed to Oryx and I ended up soloing Janus. But then I decided to solo Encore as well and see how well it can go.

Ended up a successful solo (had to chow down 3 Ichors though) but didn’t get anything good other than Attack pot and Elder Robe.

Today on Ships I Never Would Have Guessed Existed: Wilhuff and Lily

kinda old screenshot but divine pet with $0 spent on pet food

Same

15k base on my wizard!

First 100,000 Base Fame Character! I am now one of the big peeps in the game. (In Base Fame at least)

On death: 278,117

Incomplete Dungeons:

• Oryx’s Sanctuary
  • Heroic Undead Lair
  • High Tech Terror
  • Rainbow Road

No.

No it fucking doesn’t.

It’s a myth created by DECA games in order to get some whales that consistently buys $400 worth of Realm gold for keys.

How many hours of active time do you have on that char?

You have done well.