The Achievement Thread

i’ve long since given up on entropy…i only have like 30 red and green marks with no cores or locked reactor :sweat:

I never gave up… because i never started :slight_smile:

Too much infos.

I have officially gave up on nil armor since it’s not like I play anyways

My pet skin from the discord pet contest got added into the game! Now I can officially say I’ve left my mark on realm~

That pet skin is so cute, how’d you get it?

If you contribute a (Pet) Skin to the game, you also get it for yourself.
And also the artist extraordinaire skins in some circumstances. Not sure if a Pet Skin counts?

wow

that’s given to people who end up contributing a lot of art to the game over a longer period of time. similar circumstances apply to the dungeon mastermind skins and the future seeker skins. I don’t have either despite being a closed tester and working on a dungeon that got released to prod. I wasn’t the dungeon lead on LoD, and my contribution wasn’t huge (it’s still like 20% of the dungeon but you get the point), and even though I’m technically a tester I’m also a really bad one because I rarely do anything.

thats awesome, congrats!

First time reaching 800 fame, 5/8, and did not die within a day.

clap clap clap

so about that 5/8 character with 800 bf…

If only you could gift it to others.

this is an achievement in my eyes, idk about you guys, but my friend managed to roll -11 spd on his warrior

If only it were a knight, I think you could use the new ut shield to moonwalk

holy fuck, that sucks ass

The worst roll I’ve ever gotten was -34HP/+7MP I think, with a +7DEX roll

Related post!
To add on - the lowest speed in-game would then be a level 1 Knight (+7) using that Shield (-40), together with a Spectral Ring of Horrors (-2) for a total of -35 speed.
Plugging this into the calculation:

Tiles/sec (SPD = -35) = 4 + 5.6 * (-35 / 75)
= 4 + -196 / 75
= 1.38666..67

So alas, no moonwalking quite yet!
If I’m correct, Slowed sets your speed to 0, meaning that it’s unaffected by any speed-boosting equipment.

I wanted it to be obtainable by everyone through hatching but that’s a bit unrealistic to ask for xc
Also even though I put an attacking sprite in, pets don’t actually use it in game so that’s like half of the cuteness unseen (hope Deca fixes this sometime) ;~;
I put the skin’s rarity as just rare so hopefully this will lower down the gold needed to try and buy one.

Solo clear fungal cavern as a priest! I got deca as a bonus

nice

Do you carry around that life pot and the scraps just cause they match so well?