The Achievement Thread

Finally joining the legendary pet club! And I promptly used the wardrobe to use one of my favorite pet skins ever. Looking forward to the pet food rewards throughout this month to actually level up that new ability, now!

welcome! just donā€™t join the divine pet club DansGame

Donā€™t care, this is the only thing Iā€™ll ever be able to attribute to my name to now or ever in anything.

thatā€™s sad

Yes :c

Another Nest solo!
Honestly, do these even count as achievements anymore?
ā€¦Eh, Mystic is one of the harder classes cause of her lower DPS vs Queen than others, but w/e.

The real meat of this, however, was an exceptionally strange Blue Soldier Bee that I fought on the way to TRoom.
It was near a Mini Hive in its last stage, and, instead of transitioning to any other phase to attack me, it wandered about, shooting barely anything - like it was still in its ā€œpre-awakeningā€ phase, but with even less bullets.
I killed it without anything happening, so now Iā€™m curious - @Mrunibro what spaghetti couldā€™ve caused this?
I know Soldier Bees are meant to ā€œprotectā€ Hives by chasing after players, and they get healed if they enter Rageā€¦
Of note is that there was another, un-awakened Blue Soldier Bee somewhat nearby - possibly inside its range. I think that maybe it tried to order that one to Chase after me, but beecause it wasnā€™t awakened and the other was, it just kindaā€¦did an oopsie?

Weird. Bee should transition on health loss

Do you recall which type of projectile it was firing?

I think I spotted a small stinger (image), but I wasnā€™t sure.
It definitely wasnā€™t in Rage, nor was it throwing bombs.

Wow itā€™s been awhile since iā€™ve posted anything, so hereā€™s me managing to find a Beach Bum last night :beach_umbrella:

Whyā€™s he in the middle of the road?

He was making a dash for it

He can do that?

Iā€™ve killed the beach bum like 6 times, and he always sits in that one placeā€¦

I didnā€™t think he could do it either, but as you can see he died outside of the setpiece

He really is a happy roamer, given chance (pics from the archives):

Beach Bum on the Beach jokes were made. Another time:

Probably the highest place Iā€™ll get XP

first one.
Also, how come that a shitty ppe can get 3 oryx kills in 1 day but a 100 hour character cant get one.

white%20set

now i am successfully a Boosted White Bag

I guess this is sort of an achievement. Someone sold me a deca for my ghastly drape! Fyi it was a yellow star. So donā€™t accuse me of scamming. :wink: