The Achievement Thread

I’d trade pixie for kendo stick

jk i alreaedy gave away 12 decas and 6 pixies im low on life pots now plz dont harass me

Too late! :smiling_imp:

chrome_2019-09-16_23-13-26

I swear I didn’t start using autonexus…

3rd st set. took long enough.

A near-full duo, together with an 8/8 Wizzy…who nexused because they almost got insta’d by the Queen due to her choosing to rotate through middle.
As you can tell by the low amount of HP pots, it wasn’t a completely clean run - I got a bit distracted by myself during Red Phase 3, which almost cost me my life!

Still no whites, and no drops from minions this time 'round ;P

After over 7 years of playing Realm, today I completed my first LH/Void run! I know some people do it all the time, but I am pretty hyped. I had a few semi-maxed characters die in there previously, so I was pretty tentative, but that allure of life pots finally got to me enough for me to send in my 7/8 necro, and I managed to pull 3L1M out of it!

I still don’t think I have completed a Nest yet, though I’d be happy to try with an experienced guide, @Seelpit :wink:

I still have a WIP video I haven’t touched in weeks of me doing the boss fight on Necro, though I’d bee glad to help you on a run ^u^

Unfortunately that necro died on the next void attempt (rip) but I will have to take you up on that offer at some point!

It ain’t really directed towards me, but I’d love to help you learn whatever dungeons your heart desires. I’m pretty experienced with every dungeon in the game and would love to help ya out!

Soloed crystal entity for the first time, also got a white

You are crazy.
Also, that set! o_o
Also, also, that base fame! O_O

I actually figured that Crystal cavern/fungal cavern wasn’t THAT hard to solo compared to what people think about the difficulty.
It is definitely extremely hard, but as soon as I knew what I was doing, it seems pretty normal.
10/10 would solo again

Speaking of which, The fungal cavern I did for that crystal cavern was a Duo (at least the bossfight), shoutout to @DrNinjackx for staying with me until the end

mseal isn’t that useful in crystal cavern

YES ! I reached two 8/8s at ONE TIME !!!
Maxing life and mana was pretty tough, had to trade a full deca for it.

Heading for 3 8/8s !

2K Base fame! Not the highest I have ever had, but the highest I have had in probably a year (though mostly an inactive year, granted). Looking really solid on the bonuses, too! This is my 2nd 8/8 character ever, and the first to not die an easily avoidable death shortly after creation.

WHITE STARRRRRRR :slight_smile:

gg

feeling cute, might delete later (almost 6/8 ppe, this is the farthest i’ve ever gotten im ashamed to say)

dont be ashamed of having bad ppe
my best didnt even make it to 1/8

a

Missed it by 2 days but yay me

finished my first cult, it was easier than a snake pit with pub halls. Got life, mana, and vial of darkness xd