The Achievement Thread

To use as sacrifices

Secluded Thicket Solo (Huntress)

Nothing much this time round, but I decided to record a typical Secluded Thicket solo to teach some of my friends and guildies on how I tackle the dungeon, more specifically the survival phase

Excerpt of guide:
6:52 - Start of survival phase
Ensure you start from one of the 4 cardinal directions, though I like to start from the South for consistency. You only need ā€œAā€ and ā€œEā€ for the entirety of this phase, but you might need to move up or down to readjust yourself midway. Press both ā€œAā€ and ā€œEā€ every 0.5 seconds, ensuring Xolotl is always about directly North on your screen, with some practice youā€™ll find a rhythm to this and itā€™ll be pretty chill.

Challenging part comes around midway for Exalt players. Xolotlā€™s 125 dmg triangle bullets rotate slightly faster than your rotation, which will intercept your rotation around halfway (Flash players need not worry about this as these bullets never intercept your rotation on this client for some reason?). Look out for these deadly bullets, and when you find that you canā€™t dodge them, pause for half a second, then resume rotation. You can see this at 7:02.

i survived fungal boss on lvl 11 archer.
donā€™t know if i got loot cuz i dcā€™d as soon as it died.

And b4 u say that lvl 11 doesnā€™t meet reqs, the rl actually said " yeah go ahead you can bring your archer."
lvl 3 when i brought the archer in.

haha

I survived a pub fungal with a level 7 trickster (level 2 when I brought it in)

Of course, the teleport is a godsend in that fight

I reached lvl 20 by defeating the Crawling Depths and got a white bag with doku in it. Actually, one of my greatest achivements in my personal RotMG career.

My earliest stat pot I got from a dungeon boss on a ppe char was at lvl 2 in an Undead Lair.

And I remember getting one white bag before reaching lvl 20 on an Assassin. donā€™t know if this happened another time (Iā€™m too coward to run through the dungeons ealier, doing the first 10 levels mostly anywhere in the outside world).

As a community, we achieved 666 Whine Cellar things, Nice work everyone! :slight_smile:

Letā€™s maintain this number :smirk:

Believe my first 8/8 ppe. Definitely the most fame Iā€™ve ever had on a ppe :slight_smile:

Soloed Avatar LOL.

First Wizard 8/8

Maxed in order:
Life (because screw proper progression)
Defense
Vitality
Wisdom
Mana
Speed
Dexterity
Attack

HahaBeeGoBzz

Completed my first huntress set! Not exactly the biggest fan of it, but at the end of the day, itā€™s all for the sake of collection and the thrill of the hunt. Sooo yea!

My other huntress set is also nearly doneā€¦Iā€™m also missing the bow, hope I get it soon! :>

That oneā€™s actually worth using

100k posts read

:eye::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: image :small_blue_diamond: <----- my soul

How can a fresh Necro can deal the killing blow???

try a level 2 mystic
itā€™s a shame I donā€™t have the screenshot anymore

Solo rushed LH pots for the first time (2nd try)
Nexused at troom tho :confused:

First ever Deri void :smiley:

We did two with no casualties nor nexuses, proud of us ^_^

I mean, also all of your members have been playing for years and have probably done a crap ton of voids in their own time, so Iā€™d assume you more than know what youā€™re doing

Thatā€™s actually false, a lot of out members are long time players but deris been a dead guild for years (hence why we just finished our first void despite void been out 2 years).

Tho I guess ur right Iā€™d say a bit less than half in this group knew voids decently well, but we also had a few people do mbc/void for their first time ever without nexusing!