The Achievement Thread

No to learn the phases and access the Sanctuary itself.

never give up, never surrender

i put all my faith into prc o3 solo :):smiley::smiley:

simply do a candyshi ā€œquitā€ and come back stronger than ever before.

for you are,/THE LAST AIR-BENDERRRRR!!!:musical_note:

@PRCSakura

What a show tho

I know people get a lot of fame nowadays with updates on XP Bonus, but Iā€™ve finally reached 10k base fame on mystic and warrior. None of my other characters have ever achieved that much fame before because they all died in the dumbest way possible. :frowning_face:

2 more dungeons soloes completedā€¦
I actually no-hit Bes, which means Iā€™ve redeemed myself after tragically losing a jugg to him, I did not no-hit any of the other bosses though (got close with Nut) and also I was playing rogue, so no-hits are way easier

Did you rush them or clear them?

Rushed tomb, cleared cdepths

good job!

4 whole years, ladies and gents.

100k posts read

no life intensifies

Trust me, that isnā€™t even close to no lifing

candyshi intensifies

5x 30,000 fame characters, and 200k alive fame achieved! . w.b

Coming soon :tm:

Nice! Since you have a lot of high-fame characters, I am curious what you think: when you compare how much game you gain now versus a few months ago before the Vital Combat update, what do you think is the current equivalent of what used to be 10K base fame? I always used to hold that number as a high bar for characters that showed they had been well-loved and played for many, many hours.

I never quite reached that myself (my max before the update was around 8500, I think), but now I have a 12K base wizard that I feel like I have hardly played at all.

This is not even close to that level of play

Soloed a PChamber. Managed to pack myself with 22 HP pots and found 2 TRooms. No Whites at the end but those 3 Manas are decent reward.