The Achievement Thread

First life exalt: The power of leeching + oreo :D. I am pushing in more though so I am learning, even if it is really slow

first completed ST set

Pictures wouldn’t do it justice; I finished a Summoner Nest solo, with zero repeated phases.
All I’m using is a tiered set with Soul’s Guidance and Expo. I’m very certain that Guidance is like, lowkey overpowered in terms of potential damage.

didn’t screensht, but i completed an 03 on my huntress today :slight_smile: only had 1 hp pot (which i didnt even need) and a set a was scared as hell to lose

since getting my new laptop i’ve been getting back into o3s and i still feel accomplished when i complete them. Doing em on my warrior until i get 2/5 exaltations or I die :sunglasses:

update: the warrior died today

lmfao thank you so much deca

I guess the top 1000’s in fame would be much harder to reach now.

We’re finally back to white star giving a rough estimate of how good you are with all classes, not just that you are god-like with a few! The Realm has a lovely variance of colors in the chat and all over the screen. Ah… this is giving me the nostalgia of older, simpler times.

I’m pretty sure every ex white star is good, or at least half decent, at every class in the game.

It’s just that I only enjoy playing trickster. Everything else is pretty sleeper.

I don’t know. I knew a lot of people that obtained white star even pre-fame rework that admitted that they had mooched off of the game bonuses until 2k death, then ended it there.

(Also, go Trix clan! ‘\o/’ )

Trickster is the only class :sunglas:

assassin love beats all

no

stop lying to yourself and face the truth

trickster is a girl and assassin isnt boom i win get rekt

some assassin skins are female and some trix skins are male boom mic drop

ur assassin has less BF than my trix hahahahahahah get rekt

doesn’t matter since we’re talking about assassins and tricksters in general get destroyed

(also its only a ~2k difference so I mean)

In case if you’re wondering how exalting warrior is going, 3 weeks later :slight_smile:

edit: yes i nexused from 9 voids I’m bad

Just tell people you did MBC chains :wink: