The Achievement Thread

Most likely not, I have no desire to lose this bard in new shatters or on o3. Maybe I will try to achieve full exalt with other bards, but it will take a very long time.

If you do, I can give you some tips for the Exaltation process.

Thanks! I think you could write about it here or make a topic, if it’s not useful to me, maybe someone can get ready

the one use for stinger, gg wow

What a fkn gamer

first top on testing!!!

Got these two 5 starred!

It is finally done.

From this (screenshot back in 2/25/21):

To this (1/8/22):

Final fatality counts:

53 8/8’s: 1 was harakiri for fame, 12 were from Exaltation dungeons, 40 were O3’s

4 7/8’s: I can’t express how much efforts they invested and kept me going.

Their sacrifices were valiant and will not be in vain.

gamin

Incredible achievement, well done and congratulations! It must have been a journey.

Now for the t7 waki grind :expressionless:

Only got 1 and I don’t want to lose it for chest opening (need to abuse xp bonus).

gibe

dam, i was gonna fully exalt my pally but idk if i have it in me to even finish it idk how yall do all these runs 5million times honestly

endurance 100

More like… completing each Exalt dungeons 75 times.

It is very harsh and likely to take staggering fatalities during the Exaltation process.

ya learning o3 i died a lot too i havent even stepped into a new shatters but heard thats hard now aswell

10yearanniversary

Can you imagine, after 10 years of playing, when getting your first jugg it is not only a jugg but also the sphinx pet skin in the same bag?

What do you think are the chanches of that happening?

8 years no jugg. . .

Character skins of the RotMG Player: TruSlavPow | RealmEye.com
After a stupid amount of effort and waiting and trading and whatnot, (including 18000 points worth of Oryxmas Presents opened, Multiple Decas, etc) I have finally completed my Oryxmas Skins collection. Summoner took an absolutely stupid amount of time to get, and I finally got it for just 1 Deca after hours of sitting in USW3 and offering up 11 unique Oryxmas skins for it.

Hah, remember when Exaltations were planned to be deducted if you died inside the dungeon?
What a time.