The Armor of the Star Ninja

The Armor of the Star Ninja

New Piskel(25)

The armor calls out to you with a faint whisper… Yeah on second thought i don’t think this would be a good idea…

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: +13 DEF +80 HP +4 ATT
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 800

Drops From:

• Rock Dragon
  • 1/80

More info

I got lazy with More Info and description…

It seems very similar to the leaf hide. However, I can see the sprite working and the atk boost is traded for the spd. It works but why burning ninja?

So basically if I wanted to, this would be the armor I would normally wear, while the swapout would be either spectral and leaf dragon hide.

exellent, a good armor paired with ray katana

Pretty good balance, though I might like to see the drop rate lowered. Nice sprite too.

It’s balanced, but I don’t see a lot of uses for it, mostly because its just a leaf dragon armor with a few tweaks. The sprite is a recolor of the leaf dragon armor, and the colors aren’t that appealing. Also, is this supposed to be a white bag item? It probably is. Overall, 7/10. Good, but needs adjustments.

Leaf hide and robe of the star mother had a baby? All jokes aside, looks like a usable yet well balanced armor.

Hey, there are definitely times when I would choose atk over defence. Also, this does give 20 more hp.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.