The bow of Janus

So Janus shoots out keys forwards and backwards so I got the idea of a bow that shoots both forward and backward (also because I died just a few hours ago against Janus)

Sprite:

Arrows:

The orange arrow shoots out the right side, the other one shoots out the left side.

I would like to give my thanks to @Voidhobo for giving me this sprite.

####The Bow of Janus
This bow has been charged with the power of Janus, causing it to aim both forward and backwards.

####Stats

Tier: UT
Damage: 70-80 per shot
Shots: 4
Range: 5.5 tiles
Special properties: shoots forward and backwards, arrows rebound, arrows pierce.
Fire rate: 100%
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 500

Usage: Your rushing something like abyss. The demons chase you, but you can’t aim back, or you’ll crash into another demon. This bow shoots both forward AND backwards, so you’ll be able to target the back and the front. Also, the arrows rebound, so you would be able to land another shot. A few rounds of this, and the demons are dead, giving you some breathing room. This bow increases the archer’s ability to rush, but I would personally never rush with a archer. I’m not that dude up for that kind of risk.

Please give criticism, but please do not insult my work. This is my second time making a new weapon.

Edit 1: increased the dmg
Edit 2: increased the dmg
Edit 3: added sprite!

Taking Sprite Commissions (I will make you a sprite!)

This is your bow (black)'s DPS vs the Leaf Bow (green)'s DPS. The Leaf Bow. That thing is considered a meme due to how bad it is, and this bow deals much lower damage assuming all 4 shots (2 of which go backwards) hit. This bow is absolutely useless.

Even if it were balanced, what niche would this fill? Sure, it’d be a cool bow, but is there any scenario in which it’d be useful over other bows?

2/10. This is incredibly underpowered and fills no real niche, as a UT should attempt to do.

Does the new damage buff need to be increased or decreased

I’d say it’s balanced now, just not incredibly useful.

No sprite? And why would someone use this over a doombow or even a tiered bow?
:thinking:
5/10

underpowered and no sprite, but i like the idea

Yes, needs a sprite. @Synerlife I suggest using colors that resemble Janus and his keys.

If you don’t know where to make sprites, click on this below! http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

Hey look it’s the cptin *merica sword for normal realm!

how about it shoots left and right (arc gap 180) Only 2 shots. No rebound.

This is pretty accurate as janus is the doorwaiden of two choices, so left and right.

This is special because you have to put your mouse to the left or right of you to aim forward, so you can’t aim your ability properly.

Buff the damage.

There is a reason this is in WIP

I’m getting to that thx for the website

Like I said before, there is a reason this is in WIP

I feel this would be a good crowd control bow and the small range stops it from being just a better cbow. I quite like that.

You’re not allowed to say things about pservers so I censored it

Yes I am aware of that lmao

Bad

Wait how do you die to Janus

the Sprite?