The Death Thread

Reefs done on that pally before fame nerf c:

Rip m8 prob was gonna go further… but at least u got that glow.

What is an Arena Blue Flame?

Forgotten Soul - wiki page.

‘Arena’ is Cemetery, the things in round 3 from the boss.
(there is a translated names list at: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/translated-names)

Yeah, what’s a ‘Vengeful Vampire’?

Seems to be an unreleased enemy, this is its sprite:

(from sprite sheet ‘chars8x8rEncounters’: https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/current/sheets/chars8x8rEncounters.png)

Wiki Improvements

Remember how I asked you what you would do if your pally died?

IT WAS MY EVIL PLAN ALL ALONG!!! I USED MY PSYCHIC POWERS TO DESTROY YOUR PADEN, KNOWING YOU WOULD QUIT THE GAME AND GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ME!!! MWOHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Jokes aside, this is really sad. I hope you can make an even better character :muscle:

Witnessed his death in a public Lost Halls from sentry. He attempted to rush; grave was not found.

Back from the dead.

Oof you have no fame now becaise of that death. This is hard believe me but… derivations going to have to ex-communicate you. I hope you understand.

Hope you didn’t take the death too hard, gratz on the leaderboards though!

Ok, I understand.
I’ll take out my belongings tomorrow morning at first hour.
And thanks, for the opportunity.

Rip and unlucky.

You can lodge with us until I find you a new home.

wtf

If shatter wasn’t /s’ing, I red army is happy to let you new home.
But fluff asked first so he got you first.

One day late.

Sorc isn’t my fav class, but this one was undoubtedly the most satisfying char I’ve ever played (maybe not more my dead 6/8 pally). With this amazing boi I got three whites (FDBA, DBlade, Pyra) in ONE DAY, all of which I will use for my future Knight.

During my great time, I have seen again that having all of these great equip is really nice and awing, but the thing that matters most is the will to do something and put effort into that. I mean look at my stats: 0/8. Look at my equip: trash. Look at my stupidity: unimaginable.

How I Died

Five (according to math) players (including myself) went into LOD. Someone activated Feargus early, and two players exited (one to the Nexus, another through the death screen). Funny enough though, the player who died was the one who activated Feargus (lmfao), BUT THAT’S NOT AS IMPORTANT AS MY GLORIOUS DEATH.

So it was left to me and two archers (both with morning star bows). We managed to kill Feargus. We probably should have gone for an easier dragon and skipped Pyyr (and ivory ofc), but I was like, “Naw, being the tryhard I am, I’ll trio Pyyr ANYday.”…It doesn’t take a genius to know that I didn’t survive.

One of the two archers escaped to the Nexus (im not sure about the other), and I was stuck in the Lava Phase (look it up in RealmEye). The minions were constantly poking (more like stabbing) me for like 100 dmg per shot so while Pyyr was spamming out his giant 250 dmg shots, instead of Nexusing, I made a perilous decision: RUN TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RING.

I was at probably 100-200 HP when I was dashing to the other side (QUEUE THE DRAMATIC MUSIC), spamming my HP pots (lag stopped this). I nearly made it (more like i moved three steps, but minor difference) when BAM!..I survived!..Oh, nevermind, that was the lag, I did die.

Probably exaggerated, but who cares?

Im down to help you max :smile:

Nah, I got a good amount of Decas and life pots. About how many Decas does it take to fully max a Knight?