The Death Thread

What were you killed by out of curiosity?

I used to always be worried that my brother would pull a stunt like this. I started noticing my muledump would update even though I wouldnā€™t have played. I just put a password on my desktop. Problem Solved.

The red (or purple) dude from Encore, the Final Boss in Secluded Thicket, and Lava.

Looked through realmeye for the worst recent 8/8 deaths (one of them is an obvious suicide though)

Greater Pit VIper, Sumo Master, looks like it, others that died by gods are just bad

24%20PM

Suicide

Bad Oryx

@NerdMachin @XJhanXvZx @HeroMiner @Lightwater

Some deaths from a week ago, and some from just now. Iā€™vā€™nā€™t gotten that many, huh.

@BartoksPL Is that their grave down there? Iā€™m not sure.

@Kandles @Bultan Well, maybe that was that one, huh? Suns donā€™t like us.

@Smacklegnd Lotsa maxed deaths. Probably their first new O2.

@OhShitYo @Litile Reaction name! (Hey, look, itā€™s me tangoing with a giant black pumpkin dinosaur lobbing red bombs at me!)

@Soupglitch Seems like they were lagging, as their grave sort ofā€¦popped up just in front of me.

@Echtlol I planned to do this Sentry, and alas! What came upon me was nothing more but a grave of a maxed character, in 7 of the known 8 stats!

@BeastGaara Ground is weak against Water.
Get it? Cause, like, Gaara controls sandā€¦? Which is groundā€¦? And itā€™s jellyfishā€¦? Oceanā€¦? Waterā€¦?
:D

Soupglitch was glitching=lagging. So yeah.

why isnā€™t there a shadow on the grave

normal 8/8 grave in lava:

also nice cropping

what was wrong with my death ;-;

exposed

oh darn I lost regular again :cry:

For clarification, see the resulting conversation.

Just copy the image URL into your reply, makes it like a normal image :P

why would you use those items with some shit non-8/8 samurai and with shit doku and t10 katana wtf are you mocking me wtf wtf

@ExxxxDee Pretty sure he committed suicide

com%20-%20Google%20Chrome%2011_8_2018%209_29_06%20AM%20(2)

Hereā€™s mine :neutral_face:
Knights were doing a brilliant job stunning. I was chatting and i didnā€™t notice I was quieted. Spammed space bar and noticed the problem before it was too late.

Hey I know your post is from a few days ago but

I feel you.
Brother got me good.

yes