The Death Thread

rip circlet, bracer, prot, bloody, T13 wand…

1. why use those on non 8/8 and not even 6/8.
  2. Foul and hydra with Bcloak? with HIVEMIND on ROGUE? DIES TO PARASITE BOSS?!?!??!?!
  3. Priest with prot dies to permafrost? Uses Gsorc reskin with T13 WAND BRACER and prot???
    ???
    ???

???
??
?

Please realm community stop this for my sake

Someone who didn’t really know anything was playing, mind you - @ChevalierJ’s lil’ bro did all that.
If we were to believe them, that is.

1. Cause I’m not some wierdo who flexes with gear, I prefer using it.
  2. And 3. Brother’s fault. Context is important.

I can’t max characters to save my life. Blame me not :sweat_smile:

what about this

no

got suddenly blitzed by bullets in my first nest. At first i thought this was pretty easy since i never dropped under like 600…

But then it shot a ton of bullets to one side and i did some weird movement and died

Basically my experience with nests :sweat_smile:

I told you backtrack

of course you may have tried

??? i mean there really wasnt much backtracking when getting to the boss.

Ehh, probably not gonna do nests, dont really want any of the items, expect for maybe the spd hydra.

My Tiered PPE Wizard died, he was 1 ATT away from 6/8, 14 Mana away from 7/8 and 10 Life away from 8/8. I got so many whites with him in the short day that I was with him…

Rest In Peace, you are free…

On the sidenote: Next class someone recommends (not Wiz or Necro) Ill play as a Tiered PPE.

oh thats you. i was doing my some pcaves and such and saw you on my lock list and i was trying to hard to think who you were.

Yeah, I saw you when you were doing D-Docks also; since you replied first what class shall I choose.

uhhh was there even a question asking that?

i dont remember answering to that

Just choose a class off the top of your head.

I was in that nest where Cubeee lost his NPE :c

interestingly enough he doesnt lose it by not having a pet.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

I lost a Lvl 20 Un-Maxed Necromancer. And when you say why it’s so sad for me, I got most of my potion wealth and my very first white (dbow) because of my bro. We were brothers for less than two weeks, but I want to give him a proper honoring before I let him go forever.

He was amazing at everything. He was poor – only had a t7 staff and t4 skull. But don’t judge people by their position in life. Judge them of their actions, and SwagFwoom Necromancer #3 did the best actions. He completed brave tasks – he hiked through jungles, he swam through quicksand, and had countless near-death experiences. And all for me.

But greatest of all, as a true friend, he was determined to get me a white bag item. And after days of grit and hard work, he finally got it for me.

He had worked so hard. So hard that, in fact, I offered him to keep it for himself. But being truly good-hearted, he insisted on giving it to me. I was so proud of him on that day.

And then came the fateful night that changed everything. It was late at night and we were in for a wild adventure. Daring traits were required for it. We ran through a dark forest, plowing through low branches, zapping monsters with weapons. ZAP! ZAP! Just like that!

But when we reached the Boss, even before his death, SwagFwoom Necromancer #3 knew that his end has come. He sent me back to the Nexus before the Muderous Megamoth killed me. The Boss took SwagFwoom Necromancer #3’s life. Now he rests in peace among the stars with the other brave heroes that fell in battle.

I will always remember him…

HAHAHA WHO CARES ABOUT HIM! IMA GO AHEAD AND PLAY DA ARCHER WITH ME DOOM BOW!

help how to embed gif
https://imgflip.com/gif/2m996k
heck

Edit (Nevov): try this:
https://i.imgflip.com/2m996k.gif