The Death Thread

l :clap: h :clap: fame :clap: train :clap:

Otherwise, rip

Found this. Apparently it was a month ago. I cringe looking at this death. This was when I was just getting back into the game. I shouldn’t have been using this stuff. Also it was a 0/8. Since it was a 0/8, I think it got me suspended for a while from halls.

be me
huntress
3 life pots to get your 1st ever 8/8
enter a public tomb
3/3
as you spot the final bluebag, you decide to inform the world about your outstanding achievment
starts typing
“GzZio died at lvl 20, killed by nile artifact”
bruh.mp3

I don’t find the train fun, but I’ll possibly join one when I try to get 5 stars on trix, the suicide teleporter.
I think my best cringy death was a 0/8 that died in glands with a ST spell, ST skull, and Shaitan’s skull in the backpack (forgot to empty it). This one also not bad:

I’d rather not think of the past too much tbh

Do not let the train take you over!

I would advise to avoid it at all costs and reap the feeling of earning the achievement; but you do you, I am not judging, just suggesting.

Try a ppe rather than a train. Unless you dont want to take as much time to do a ppe than train. But whatever you prefer is what u should do.

@Barnette Thank you for not judging, getting 2K base fame on a class by playing is just enough for me to learn me how to use it, so that is my plan. But if I prove to be unteachable and keep on dying, then I’ll go with plan B (2K total fame), or plan C (train).

Maybe I’ll do a NPE, but not right now. I still like the game as is.

It’s dull advice, but if getting the star does matter, make sure you always keep accuracy up over 75%, don’t rerun over map that you’ve already uncovered (to get the tiles achieves quicker), make sure you have Tunnel Rat, the 10% God Kills, retain Thirsty, get an O-kill in one of those quiet EUW realms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: & then it’s probably only 800-900 you need to get banked before an “accident”. :+1:

Accidental proof: (wow I love reposting this death)
To be fair, this apparently also had Team Player somehow, and First Born because of high total fame, but even without those, it’d be well over 2000!

I am convinced that rogue is a cursed class.

@Hrothger I would assume a suicide? But rip anyways.

Cursed indeed!

Anyways…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :arrow_down:

@Ecookied PPE?

Yeah screen rotated right into shots.

OOF. The LH almost killed my Assassin.

I legit try so hard to get sniper but I always get 67-69% accuracy cuz I succ
Thirsty isn’t worth it bc I enjoy chugging pots to stay competitive in dungeons, especially after I screw up(and since I don’t even have a maxed rare pet)

I really don’t see why you couldn’t just play a bit safer, so you don’t need to rely on inventory health boosts and the like.
Keep in mind that drinking pots from bags doesn’t remove it (see here for a full list of stuff that removes Thirsty when drunk from the inventory)

I genuinely try, but when crap hits the fan like if my positioning starts off or if I get unlucky in a void or thiccet final boss’s survival stage, hp pots keep me going. For non-healers mp pots let me get extra licks in to get sb on certain bosses that drop at poor rates, for example that’s how I got my 1st doku yesterday as a sorc amidst 50 other people(90% sure I’d get Mark if I didn’t do that)

Drinking hp/mp pots doesnt get rid of thirsty unless you double click the icons.

Can I be 8/8 and have thirsty?–is it just stat and hp/mp pots from inv that make one lose it?!?

Yes you can be 8/8 and still have thirsty.

Anything that says potion in its description will ruin thirsty If you consume in your inventory. Mp/Hp pots will not ruin thirsty.

I made this page just for this reason!!