The Death Thread

It’s probably one of the most erratic phases.
The best advice I can give is to carefuily note where each bullet will go - iirc, none of them have any fancy amplitude or what have you, so spot the safe way to move. There’s not one spot to stand, so keep on the move without rushing ahead.

@Dovaakhin Likely shotgunned into dust, a classic.

@Bakty and @Nachtigal Could not dance. Shameless flex: I could, with 22 def and 41 spd 8)

I hate that phase, espeically without a priest

Dance is easiest, just get in before it starts, weave left and right and occasionally move to another part of the inner circle when there’s a bomb near you. You can pretty much avoid all damage if you’re careful, unlike suns/power/chase.

damnit

Great, this will help me a lot!

… Or it would, if I had any clue how to screen rotate properly…

…help me pls ;-;

you dont have to, just play on centered if you cant rotate your screen well

rip first void run.

Noo !

that sounds like it takes to much skill /s
honsetly I’m fine doing it but like priests make it a lot easier

Priests are stoopid and are gonna get hit by quiet anyway.

Rest in peace my first 6/8 Knight PPE. Got insta’d by Septavius while going in for a stun.

… and then my paladin. I really didn’t play him much, but he died before I got a chance to max a single stat.

Time to start some more PPEs because I’m poor (and don’t want to risk losing my WC tops!)
Also, rip magic mushroom my brother found while roaming the midlands, i guess

yeeaah, don’t do the miner event on a 0/8, high chance of death for a single potion isn’t worth it.

@FozzTheBos @Sccubix let the yellow bees walk on top of them at chest phase.

red bees*

An 8/8 got Confused and sat on Esben. Big FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF for him ;(

Internet lag made that Sammy get oofed. No Boot on the Ground for him. I violated my own “always Boot on the Ground” pledge ;(

For real this time, I promised myself that after this character got killed, I stop TPing regardless of what. Oh yes, including Trickster and Planewalker Rouge.

WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP AAAAAAA

Stop what??? I will still play Rouge, but not as often.

Fucking saying rouge

I was in a shatts and I was not paying attention for a second… looked at my screen to realize I had been standing in one of the lines of huge white bullets. Rip my favorite character who I spent about a month maxing 8/8