The Death Thread

I know. It was a loss, not really a big one though. Just tops (Masa, Hydra and DCircle) and 3 UB rings (I bought them for a Mana to a Life each) that nobody wants to wear (ATT, SPD and DEF).

I have one more spare Ninja top set and bunch of more UB rings.

No 7/8 for me though ;(

Still, it was max life. I only have like 8-10 chars that have ever been max life xd. Hopefully that will be easier now that Iā€™m tryna figure out halls discord, but that could result in me losing my chars instead xd. Guess Iā€™ll probably only bring throwaways.

My first 8/8 :frowning:

May it be the first of many!

Rip man. It took me like 2 yrs for my first 8/8, so you def are progressing fast!

Or I was progressing very slowā€¦

weā€™ve all been there. next stop : 2 8/8s

xD either or.

@Deelegends, jumped on by final boss:

Roller coaster episode 2 after getting a Jugg within 1/2 hour. Didnā€™t realize these bois can inflict AP damage. Looks like Iā€™m stuck as 0/8 for now.

Learnt that donā€™t run straight to the dungeon portal when any dangerous enemies are guarding it. And I lost my Friend of Cubes streak after couple dozensā€™ deaths (because I was trying to solo Cube God).

Almost got popped by these bad bois earlier today

Three dudes were not-so-luckyā€¦

@Redtad @Brettski @ScaiWar

They hurt. Whenever itā€™s a closed realm and Iā€™m on my trix I try and get quest completions, and if u hey 3-4 of them stacked up on each other your up drops pretty dang fast

Lol, it was about 7 years for meā€¦I am so bad at this game.

Lol man you have like 15 8/8s with oryx sanctuary and void gear. Meanwhile me who has never done a halls/cult and has only 5 8/8s

Perhaps I should rephrase. It took me a really long time to get decent at this game. I think I am pretty alright now. Still no O3 completes yet, but that will change soon!

The fact that you have 5 8/8s without doing any halls is pretty nuts, honestly. Very impressive. If you are opposed to the massive discord steamroll trains (which I think is the correct opinion to have) and still want to experience a cult run, I suggest checking out Malice. They only have a run every couple hours, and it is almost always <20 people, which makes for a pretty chill time. You generally still have a few knights which trivialize the boss fight itself, but it is a good way to get introduced to the dungeon.

EDIT: I see you verified for Pubhalls. Also a good way to get introduced to the boss fights, particularly mbc and void. Cults in pubhalls are completely braindead, though, since you just walk to the troom and wait for the rushers to clear, then wait in the hideout until the rusher gets to boss, then smack the cultists while the knights stun them. Completely, completely braindead. Mbc and void are quite the experience for the first couple times! Much, much easier with player opacity options now, though.

Yep, just got verified for pub halls yesterday, still havenā€™t been in a run because I keep missing them lol. Also Iā€™m just gonna predict my throwaway priests death in a halls pretty soon xd.

i called it. spooky boi caused me to get seperated from group and i panicked and wasnt sure what to do. I guess I didnā€™t see commander, but he got un stunned right next to me.2nd halls. 1st i nexused from mbd

Idt commanders can get stasised?

@Podga

My mistake I meant to say un stunned. Iā€™ll change that now xd