The Death Thread

man this post did not age well lmfao

Fr :joy:

And now, I finally got her to 7/8.

Reason why sheā€™s max Vit because I sent 0/8 Pally to raid Abby. And I found it is easier to raid that dungeon as a Pally than Knight.

Edit: Youmu is now petless if you raid my RealmEye. Adding to that, she has 5 UB rings in her inventory:

Vit (underrated but useful for HP regeneration boost, 79 vit as a Ninja)

Dex (for farming accuracy @ Spider Den)

Def (Who said UBDef is the worst?)

Speed (Fast as hell boi!)

ATT (Ninja needs ATT more than Dex).

I didnā€™t die but I just saw his on the front RealmEye page:
So Iā€™m expecting him to post soonā€¦

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF for him ;(

Yeah, I just hope Iā€™m not ā€œstealingā€ his post. He should still post too if he wants

Can do :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, that was a bummer. 8/8, 2K base fame. I am trying to get to have a living white star at the same time that I get white star in the first place, but it is going to take forever if I keep dying, lol.

I donā€™t really mind this particular death, though. It was during a meme run that I was doing with about 40 other RLs from the Lost Halls/Shatters/Oryx Sanctuary discords, and we thought it would be more entertaining if there was no one actually leading despite the many qualified people in the VC. I still need to learn O3 (still at zero completions) so I kind of just told myself I wouldnā€™t nexus this time. Survived the first Celestial, but popped shortly afterward.

Soon.

Youā€™ll get it next time! Itā€™s interesting to see that you, who is a great player, mainly dies from hard stuff like oryx 3, where as me, most of my deaths are just me not paying attention to where Iā€™m standing lol.

Account reset!

Account reset questions

Dang man, did you feed/drop everything as well?

Yeah. I gave away most of my trade-able items and fed pretty much everything else (didnā€™t have enough fame to feed all my stuff lol). I only kept a few rare whites (Jugg, Crown, etc.) and vanities.

I shouldā€™ve kept my tablet, jugg, bloody cloak etc when I reset thatā€™s smart :pensive:

not me, but this would be so sad if he had to get 5 stars :sob:

thanks lag, very cool

Heā€™s already earnt a 5 star from the previous Wizard but stillā€¦ Big F for him.

@IMehh

8/8 died from unknown cause.

My graveyard(flash, exalt, realmeye) is broken for real, so I canā€™t take screenshots of equipment. ;-;
Iā€™ve been making rogues and the 3rd 6/8 Rogue with nest white & cemetery st died in crawling depths.
Apparently, cloaking doesnā€™t make the spider stay still and it sat on me flat.
No%20more%20rogues

Yowch! I remember losing my very first 6/8 - also a Rogue, with a more standard T11/T5 & Plane/CSilk/Expo - to SoA as wellā€¦a lagspike with a panic cloak.
Donā€™t judge me for that inferior armor pick, it was one of the very first I got!

f

first 8/8 ppe. you will be remembered.