The Death Thread

It should

:sob::sob::sob: I feel so badā€¦ it makes me sick to see this. I saw another light blue star die on an 8/8 in his first shattsā€¦
:sob:

Welcome back!

I seriously have trouble doing worm child phase.

deadliest appetizer

The grape phase is surprisingly challenging! It really is a very unique shot pattern that can pop you quickly if it catches you off-guard.

yeah i noticed that good thing i pull out before its too late

Thatā€™s kinda rude :frowning:

Originally, I was going for MBC but then I had to spam my HP pots when dealing with Crusades (basically I dragged them to TRoom and took heavy damage). I was like ā€œPlan changed, Imma solo Cult insteadā€.

What do you mean by this? Can you buy some chests with fame now? Or is this something the devs have mentioned as a future possibility?

No, the Tinkerer chests give fame when killed. The beginner ones give 5, the normal ones 10, the mighty ones 30, and I think the epic ones give 50 each

Oh ok thatā€™s what prc meant, that makes sense

The passive fame alone on the epic chests on up makes farming marks worth it for me! ^^

@Bcauseican
A 7/8 that got popped by a Sun. Big F.

Progress! Survived Celestial! Died not long afterward, but still. Feels really, really good. Ran out of hp pots, though, between that and Dammah before him.

Approached it a little more intelligently, too. Only brought a 4/8 character with expendable gear (I have 5 Lbows right now). Now to 4/8 another archerā€¦ I will get my O3 completion eventually!

Were you using that UBMP though?

Sorry to disappoint, but no :joy: That was a drop from Dammah. Would have carried it as a swapout on knight, though. I donā€™t have a UBMP atm.

Sadly this did not end well :frowning:

Welp, this is the best way to suicide by dealing with Sunā€™s phase.

That was my Petless + Boots on the Ground + Thirsty Warrior. Was handling Sun Phase well (while other leechs), but then I tell myself that I am not backing off or scramble to Nexus when getting low. Laughed on that death.

Anyways, 5 stars promotions for my Warrior before fame rework. Next up: Petless Ninja and Knight.

was so in shock i forgot to screenshot, died because bad, couldnt even get 2000 BF