The Death Thread

Thought confusion had worn off. It had not.
This char brought me through many successful HTT’s now I feel bad cause I was getting durable enough to max more stats easier. Might have to take another break :tired_face:
Also just noticed it says “Total Fame Earned : 7”
That just means the second I died I went “SCREENSHOT TIME” and slammed the print screen button before it could count up

@XBookwyrmX Yeah, it gives me an error sometimes and I don’t know if it actually worked to post the first time, despite reloading the page several times, so I thought it would give me a “body too similar to what you posted recently” but for some reason it didn’t. But yeah, I know how to edit posts

Why does it say that most of them are level 20? They look like level 1

Because I don’t normally screenshot my deaths, so that stuff in the background is actually just a new character, I just screenshotted the death screens through the recent deaths tab.

Ah, sorry. I’ve gown those too, more especially the repeated “504 Bad Gateway” errors. I’ve sometimes typed up long conveys that were completely erased to that. I learned to copy my messages here first, even if I had to wait an hour or so to actually post. I digress before I derail the thread too badly

I also died to the “black water” which is to say I have no real clue how I died other than my hubris.

Stacked shots, I swear I had enough to tank at least one big shot. Ugh.
And yes, that was somehow my total fame.

cannot play trickster. wanted to curse the t room boss with my mystic and hopped, instead, directly into his heart

;(

I’ve done 2 chief beisa boss battles. One was in a discord, the other was public. I completed the public one safely but died in the discord one.

Not too happy about losing my pixie and my oryx seal.

What about that Omni?

I mean I guess. But tbh I’m not really a fan of Omni. I prefer a crown over Omni. In my opinion, omni is just a flex ring and that’s about it.

@Schwein and @Sparkiesen Leucoryx is tough, still.

@Dhkgs Decimated!

[@]Schwein, again, and someone who I couldn’t quite capture.

@Necosoul, @Sefa, and @Jakubekxxx Gemsbok takin’ names.

Drat, I should not try O3s on Bards ">w>
yes that’s a 0/8, I know

Episode two of me getting rekt by Gemsbok again. He was so critically injured (less than 5% HP as shown in the screen) but still died with other 2 dudes…

Gemsbok is the only one I’ve actually tried (in vc testing, lol) and I didn’t make it very far

8 Deaths in Cnidarian reef, One 8/8, Two 2/6.

more mad about the stupid portal not giving any warning before suddenly materializing and insta-ing me.

replaced him real quick anyway, but it doesn’t feel the same :pensive:

Was my first time fighting these guys as a melee class and didn’t expect it to lunge yet.
Was so sudden I didn’t actually see it happen.
Definitely time for a break…

tip, just get your sb and back off and let range deal with it. sure, it isn’t fun and it’s cowardly but unfun and cowardly is better than losing your life

Wrong, who cares if I die or not as long as I have fun? Killing Septavius with EP and then again with Bulwark on a different character, soloing dungeons I should not, and generally playing recklessly (solo, so as not to hurt other players) is always the most fun I have in this game. Lose a character? That’s okay it’s literally just some freaking pixels. Were some of those pixels more rare? Yeah, but they’re just rarer pixels, still pixels.