The Death Thread

RIP all of that swapouts ;(

not a death but still
image an L since i already own this skin and i got it from the stupid
myster legendary skin FUCK

the one that hurts the most is conquest cuz getting those back is harrrrd

RIP my 20k bf Samu gal. Was soloing Janus, got an Inc, decided to solo Encore except this happened again.

Here goes my Eastern Wind reskin (one of ma favorite)+ Resu (had it for over 8 months) and Dokuā€¦

Fun fact, just her alone, maxed several throwaway Samuā€™s for Exaltation. I donā€™t know who else could take her spot for GLand dungeon farming after getting clapped.

RIP to your Samurai </3

skill issue :smirk:

Iā€™m sorry what? I soloed Encore b4 ok???

Big F.

sit the fuck down, i soloed sprite world hundreds of times, get on my level noob

Ok you are confusing me.

I think the very most deaths are not caused by missing skill, rather by missing attention (because sometimes my attention is on the beer).

(If it was due to skill, I would have no living charackter, never!)

Finallyā€¦

Slowed on top of a cubyte lol

Murderous Megamoth decided it would be funny to jump on my knight with armorpiercing shots. It was my first character that reached 10K base fame. RIP Shield Maiden, may you one day be resurrected once again.

@Charizard speedrun?

nope never happened totally just a glitch in the system definitely didnā€™t throw a good attempt no siree

Crab is just too powerful for me :C

I havenā€™t died to the Crab yet but it is OP. I always yeet myself to the spawn ship whenever I see it chasing me (some dudes gave me that advice and it works).

At the worst, me yeet myself to nexus before getting clapped.

And also, when did you Exalted your Huntress?

I need to learn how to rotate/drag it