The Death Thread

lol stop dying

Holy Crusader is the Discord I use for O3 run.

I got unlucky lol.

Never heard of them.

I only use osanc and dungeoneer.

Nvm they werenā€™t listed under o3.

Looks like they have pretty tight reqs, nothing that I canā€™t meet of course. Alsoā€¦ they count Sphinx as 1/4?? Wtf, Iā€™m actually 4/4 in this server.

edit: Their reqs arent tight at all lmfao

vet runs or normal? because normal osanc . . . yikes

I can hold my own. I donā€™t need vet runs.

Letā€™s make thisā€¦ quad deaths?

Oh my god was that the samurai i just saw in nexus

I seem to remember you saying to me ā€œDonā€™t rush back into exalting after you dieā€

IK. I had 7 backups throwaways thatā€™s why I rushed back to Exalting.

But no worry, I will park myself from Discord raiding to recover tomorrow (on my timezone).

mate dont worry. I know you saw, my first O3 complete I posted here. Now Iā€™m completing o3ā€™s all the time.

Dudeā€¦ why are you doing thisā€¦

First o3 any tips?

Ok timeā€™s up.

fuck.

How did you die to ava

I suspect a lack of attention. :wink:

Like these guys?

yeah, why not?

Idk man. We didnā€™t have any slows that fight and got countered 3 times. Leuc counters are a joke if you know how to do it.

Also Leuc parsed all the tricksters except for me. Kind of hard to keep decoying when he silences you and when people drag Leucā€™s attention off the decoy. And they complained. So during O3, I didnā€™t decoy anything. And they begged me to decoy. Absolute pepegas.

Oh and, no, I didnā€™t decoy anything in the end. I got my SB on O3 and leeched the whole fight. Itā€™s not a smart idea to diss your only trickster.

life is unfair

Lost my first divinity, colo sword, and crown (never getting the crown back letā€™s be honest here). Really sucks tbh, was so close to finally getting an entropy

Maybe shouldā€™ve dodged the lag spike nvm this is my fault