The Death Thread

DOKU for *unpe!!

unlucky

I am in pain

how many divinities did you have? because if you had one, then I guess we’ll be grinding together to get it back

noob down!

i have the bp

nice

Was telling my friends that you could dodge in between O1’s teardrops, trolled a little too hard and ate four of them xD

Very bloody from last and this week…

From a bit ago:

My pet unfortuately blocks this one’s name >_<

@BROjoshi Unfortunately, the Crystal’s cheap instakill remains unchecked.

@Myblfrenk Don’t rush Temples, y’all. There were like, 6-7 Corrupted Casters in there!

@Finnders Ran over by game design.

Me died rushing Temples like 3 times.

I see ubhp’s :eyes:

Figure that I might as well use them on my throwaway 8/8’s when Exalting.

an unfortunate soul who got killed at the start by fractals and a ppe wizzy that stuck out with me until the bitter end

@Tigerkills came a cropper rushing. I died similarly only recently; it’s an easy rush until it isn’t and you get slowed, then hit by one or more other status effects.

did not play for a while and now all skills are completly gone :smiley:

But… it just was a Huntress!

Now she is how I feel in real life. :wink:

Don’t have ss but lost a 142k base samurai with enforcer/t7/gguard/cranium/crown/mercys/vblade/varmor/eastern/ronin/valentine egg to game freezing completely deca gaymes pog.

update: here if you want also if anyones wondering why my base fame:death fame is so horrible:
A) I did full clear lhs/cults during the event but left after the dungeon was cleared.

B) I had 100 of many exalt dungeons completed like fungal/cult/nest but I didn’t have htt/bnexus done so I didn’t get that 43k death or whatever you get from all dungeons

https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/Zewouwu

ooof

HAHAHAHAA u finally died LLLLLLLLLLL

Yea 5k base from top 3 and 10k base from top 2 >:(