The Death Thread

Katanas are certainly easier to come by because of the Cyclopses, and I’ve surprisingly obtained 3 armors, but the Deathmages are definitely the hardest part of the set for me. I’ve learned how to map read and what some of the rng points of the Realm are because of my hunts for them, but I the thing that gets me is that I’ve often been beaten to the punch with them, even if I find their locations, even in dead Realms!

Oasis Giants are good if I’m on a fast character, but though I share the sentiment of sharing hits, I’ve frequently got to be the first one there, else others teleport to me when I’m close and don’t have the same kind of courtesy.

In my limited experience as an ST collector, the rarest set of them all feels like the Raijin Disciple, even if it potentially might “actually” have similar chances as everything else. Out of all court dungeons and endgame content, that has been the most miserable to hunt. I just obtained the star a few days ago since the set’s release. I’ve had at least 2 pieces to every other non-reskin set in the game up to the point, not counting duplicates.

Double posts. :eyes:

Beautiful

(accidentally deleted my pet after I got 100/100 :slight_smile:)

thanks deca

I feel like a clown. died right b4 skull phase

Probably should’ve been on sooner to see that. Mobile error that happens sometimes when I get a 504 message. Whoopsies!

my worst enemy

friend died in a davy T

and i dont know what i was doing here LMAO

I thought i had TP immunity, idk how i died tbh.

edit: alright i can’t pretend to be fine with this, how did this 16k base alien set die so stupidly, i’m gonna go cry in the shower indefinetly

actually dumb

called mini and walked into a minion and died with the mercy’s from o2

@Pomfers

RIPPPPPPPPPPPP

karma for laughing at the dude dying to the jade statue

lol oops. feels bad

If only I was able to die with the right amount of fame this wouldn’t hurt that much :c

got the skin from the st skin tokens and really want to use it. but turns out im just terrible at playing wizard. havent decided weather or not i should chill out and make something else or keep on trucking on with wizard.

tried doing the epic funny with my oreo, also lost like two chars in o3 in the span of a day
the future is looking bright.

yep some of us just suffer from skill issue

you’ll make it, i believe :muscle:

I’ve started a new tradition

That seriously need to get changed. Let’s just say, that’s one of my worst nightmare when rushing.

Okay I was bored and tired no bully :sob::sob: