The Frost Orb

I’m aware. So they can easily keep the things stunned.

this would take 0.5 secs to fuck up a shatters enemies shots and make them stacked.

True…But Thats Why Only Pro Players Have It :stuck_out_tongue: ,i dont think they will try to destroy shatters.

You would be incorrect.

Well…maybe,Even Your Name Tells Shatters ;-;

This is beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuulll

Really nice idea, because not a lot of people play mystic these days

I like the effects that it does, especially not for a long time so you would use it carefully knowing the MP cost

Also, love that sprite

dude cudos to you that’s a dope orb

Top kek. Mystic op. 8)

On a more serious note: yes, lovely thing. Don’t ask me about fine-tuning/balancing, but the general idea is great.

Idea: maybe reduce the effect duration (linearly) with more distance from the epicenter, s.t. you still have a large effective radius, but only inner mobs are actually “shock frosted”, while outer mobs are just slowed.

Awesome idea with this orb—non-stasis is great! However, what would this drop from?

Maybe esben?

I guess it could drop from Esben, but he already has the Staff and Skull…sort of more a Necromancer thing, not Mystic.

I would say to make the durations increased by 1 second.

So stun is 1.5 seconds, paralyze is 2 seconds, daze is 2.5 seconds, and slow is 3 seconds.

And increase mp cost to 110

This will make the orb a viable choice for a good mystic

So if 2 is the limit, why not try to give the same idea of a complete freeze that slowly thaws afterwards, but with only 2 effects?

Example: Paralyzed for 4 seconds, Stunned for 2 seconds.

I love the sprite and I love the effects.

I feel that it would be good if it had a combination of these two. In a radius of maybe 2-3 blocks for the inner lasting a second longer on all effects, and instead of having curse, the effects would only last for a brief period (, the original duration by Doc,) in a range of maybe 5-6. (Edit: Also maybe up the cost to 110 or 120.)

All in all, I find the idea already very balanced and well thought of. I feel like with this orb, mystics would really be considered less of a nuisance by other players. I’m sure a little development idea wouldn’t hurt. :slight_smile:

amazing sprite

stats make sense and fit with the theme of the item

stuns

What’s the radius of this orb?

I think Doc said it would be 3.

Hit ctrl + f, typed 3. Yup, but not in the original post.

doritos…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.