The General Chat Thread

would it be irrelevant to revive What Do You Miss About Old RotMG?

“no”

yes

Pinecones: *exist*

Xaklor:

Anyone in the forums into fantasy football? I need to know whether to sell McKinnon or trust he’ll get touches

You could probably use this thread: Boomers thread ~Relive old memories~

Hey could you guys remind me how to update my RE forums profile, I’ve come back a bit and my yellow star here is irking me

log out and back in to change star color

I tried that, like just out of realmeye in general?

I think I just logged out of the forums last time, but I’d try that too.

has it worked (edit: okay it has)

I accidentally clicked the “Dead” button on my 8/8 warrior… what should I do?

On your Realmeye? If that’s the case, don’t sweat it. The moment you step into the nexus with that warrior again, it’ll register on Realmeye again… if it weren’t broken right now. I don’t know if it’ll show back up again until the website’s fixed.

However, bear this in mind: Realmeye is just a bot that tracks your stats. It’s not even a part of the official game or been formally condoned by any of the companies! It has no power to do anything to your character directly. The “kill” button is there for if mreyeball hadn’t already eliminated your character from off your Realmeye list.

Wow, everyone is changing their pfp’s now! I don’t know that mine is “spookier,” but… I’m temporarily changing it to something a little more sinister? :no_mouth:

context

I don’t know that I’d like to do much with my original pfp. I think it would turn out weird or ugly.

Also, I just forgot you guys still changed your pfps for Halloween and Christmas! I wasn’t sure if that was still a thing when October first hit, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the sudden changes with a few people lately.

Flirt moms omg

Yeah, I knew it didn’t affect the game, I was just making sure there wasn’t like a complex thing I had to do to show him on my RealmEye.

Since you clicked the dead button but it’s not dead, it will punish you by telling DECA to delete all of your characters and items in vault. That’ll teach you a lesson.

What’s customer support email