The General Chat Thread

A terrible percentage, but hey. A pass is a pass!
2020-11-25

I have passed most of the included levels on Expert+ except for the Camillia album, which is still a struggle on Expert! Found a ton of amazing custom songs along the way, too. VR has been one of the best purchases of my life. I woke up an hour an a half early today just to play, and now I have had a nice workout before going to work! I have to be at work before 7:00 every morning, so I never thought I would be exercising beforehand. I cannot recommend Beat Saber enough!

Why not put this in the discord?

Iā€™m not home rn, probably shoulda tho. I can delete the post I guess

Happy thanksgiving yā€™all! :heart:ļø
(If you celebrate it)

haha im canadian weā€™ve already done thanksgiving

Nice! Xd im just heading to my grandparents house rn for thanksgiving lol

yo if only i didnt just die in a fricking lh i just got the st trap which completes my bee set

Also, how do I change it so that it only shows the damage I do? I had it like that, but ever since the fame rework it changed back without me touching it and Iā€™ve tried just about every setting related and nothing seems to work.

Should be under video/quality settings as ā€˜enemy damage textā€™, but if that doesnā€™t work it might just be bugged

Same for me. Like Poke said, Enemy DMG Text fixes it. If you hover above the settings, you can see what each one does.

You can read about it here. Essentially, a secondary game mode where you start from a fresh account, with higher droprates and specific scout quests for every dungeon, as well as combo quests for rewards on production.
However, as it wasnā€™t too popular, and making the infrastructure for Unity would be quite intensive, itā€™s currently been put in the freezer for the time being.

I wonder if dbiz is gonna come back, he said he was

(He said that on our guild Discord)

How come? Personal business?

I will let him explain, if he wishes to do so.

Dang I gotta check disc more often

Iā€™m not going to be very active anymore because of the same reasons that I left. I saw a huge positive impact on my life when I left, because I got work done faster which led to more time to de-stress. I donā€™t want to throw that all away and get addicted again, so Iā€™m going to try to only really check in every other day instead of leaving it open and checking every 15 minutes or so that Iā€™m on my laptop.

I got addicted to this game as well. Struggling to get my skoolworks done on timeā€¦

I miss Myzzrym :frowning: look at this damn dev transparency with his new project

DECA must have a strict piss off player policy

If youā€™re interested in checking out the game (DND/DOS like game) > https://www.reddit.com/r/CrownOfTheMagister/

PLEASE donā€™t bother myzz about realm like I did