The Goose god pet skin

honkky just a dumb sprite i made a while back

YES YES AND YES SOME MORE. In other words, i like the skin. This would be avian right? Not aquatic?

yes avian

“Goose”

and now they have come to take over the realm

Lmao this pet skin is amazing.

Here where I live geese are a pretty big problem. They come in droves in the spring, and they’re literally EVERYWHERE. They hiss at you and chase you if you get too close. When I was younger, the kids in my neighborhood would form brigades and arm ourselves with nerf guns to try and battle it out with the geese. Never turned out well and I recall once we were playing soccer and the ball got too close too a nest and a goose crushed it somehow. Worse thing too is they poop everywhere so you always have to look twice where you walk.

geese come to a field of grass near me and when they leave there is a gray patch of grass where they were

I think it’d be fun to use if it were more derpy.
Q U A K K

no H O N K K

while walking the pet will randomly say “Q U A K K” “H O N K K” and “H U A N K K” in chat, if you have sound effects on the pet also makes your speakers play goose noises as the pet walks.

Ṱ̠̥̥͇͖͍͙̝͎͈̙̯̣͔̦̾ͪͨ̃̄̑̉̐͑ͮͤ͛̇ͣ̎͂̌̆̀̚͝ͅ ̶̣͖̜̻͔͇̼̥͎̭͖͓̳̠̥͂̋̈̃̄͌̈́ͪ̏̽̾͟H̑͊͒͐̽͏̻͍̠̥͟ ̡̨͎̺̜͉̖̲̆̀̓ͭͧ̽́͠Ē̖͖̰̤̳̫̩̰̥͖̝̩̥̭̲ͤ̈́̏̓̆̈̆ͧ̐ͯ́͢͠͠ͅͅ ̢͇̜͎̜͈͉̖͈̠̯͈ͣͯ̈́ͥ́̇̀͘͟ ̨̧̣̮̳̜̺͚͇͇̪̜̦̄̀ͧ͂ͧͪͦ͋ͫ͌͑͠ͅ ̧̞͇̳͖̞̗̬̯̥̤̹͖̟̱̭̓̊͐͊̓̾ͪ͜ͅ ̨͓̺̰͍̼̦͕͇͉͓͇ͤ̐̃͢ ̸̷̼̦ͭ̑̑ͭ̃̄̂ͥ͂͐̈̄̄̀̚ͅ ̴ͬͨ̒̏͒̊̒͛ͪͥͤ̔̈̂̀͡͏̼͔̗̙͓̟̗͚̘̫̱͕̰̝̞͓G̢ͪ͆ͣͩ̋ͦ̀ͥͣ͛͆̎̏̉͆̎͌̀́͟҉͉̗̜̲͚͕͍͍̩ ̛͈̠̙̭͇̮̬͍̦̺̗̲͕̺͓̠̈́̍͗ͣ̓̆̿ͫ́ͦ͗ͥ̾͗ͥͪ͢͞O̢̖̬̞͉̯̩̤̘̻̦̘͚͈͎̱͂̓̽̏̒͛̔̿ͯͧ̐̚͢͠ͅ ̵̋̊ͧ͂̿ͧ̇̓͢͞҉̹̪̯̞̱ͅȌ̷̷̢̢̩͈̭̣͙̻̯͔̳͍̹͕̰͓̞̥ͭ͊̇ͯ̌̑̐̿̽͒ͬͯ͗ͥ̋̚͟ͅ ̡ͤ̍ͬ͒̋̂ͤ̏͛̂͂̆ͩͮ͊ͧ̄̏̅҉̲̰̥͖͔̼̳̲̖͙͚̫̜̥͔Ṣ̘̳̙̥̻̖͇̱̳͇͙̳̜͕̹͚͌ͥ̒̿͋̍͒͊̿͢͡ ̴̨͕͓̺̼ͩͩ̍̐̒̐̽̌ͩͭͣͫͩ̆̌́̚Ȩ̸̶̹̟͎͍̹͚̜̝̪̼̝̔ͯ͂ͫ͒̾͐ͬͥ̍̀ ̷͉̗͇̰̘ͤ͊́ͥͩ͌͑̎ͪ̏ͥ͛ͪͤ̄̚͝ ̙̘̮̞̤̩͕͎̳͈̱̬̹̹͙̻͂̈́͊̇ͭ̿̈̈́̎͞ͅ ̛͈͎̖̥̰̲̙͕͚̣̪̗̰̭̟̭̱ͭͤͫ̀̚͘͜͝ ̤̦̥̱͚̳͔͈̟͎̦͑̃̌͐ͦ́ͅ ̯͈͚͈̼̑̊ͤͥ̋ͦ̌̚͢͢͠ ̧̧̭̹̘̱̠͕͓̥̣͔͉̩̪̺ͭ̔ͤ̂̑ͭ̾̽̏́̾̆͝͝ ̴̷̭̠̟̺̞̠̯̝̰̺̠̭͊̌ͪ̌̊̾̇̈́̎ͬ͆̅͑̈͛ͥ͗͟H̷̢̛̰͕̯̣͓̙̗͖ͪ͑̅̽̋ͬͥͫ̀ͮ̒ ̴̧̨̝̩̳̣̭͖̗̠͍͓̼̈́́͌̽ͫͬ̃ͣ̑̒͆̆̌̅̄̚ͅŐ̘̥̳̭̖̺͚̝̣̺̭̰͓̙̯̹̱̿̏͜͟͢ ̷̸̜̳̟̺̤̩̻̰͓͈̣̝̥͙͌͆̇́ͫ͑̓͗͋ͬ̊ͩͯ̀́͞N̡̳̦̮͙̟̗͎͚̪̰̣̖͔̳̙͎̘̖̭͗͆͊̉̃̆͆͒̾̄͑͜ ̡̛̀͐̎͂ͮͪ͋͂̂́̕҉̯̰͓͍͕̺K̶̨̢̹̺̣̰̦̙̭ͪͯ͐̅͒́͟ ̴̡̮̰̳̜̜̩̩̹̼̅͌͗ͯͥͨͯ͑͂͗̅̄̅͆̉̒̂̌̀͡ͅK̶̨͖̠̻̗̗̩͍͔̤̳̬̝͍̯̣͓͒ͥͥ̐ͬ͗̋ͤ́̍̊̾ͫ̂̿̎ͅ ̵̨̨̼͕͓̹̜ͦͭ̾̽̅͗͂͊̐ͧ́͡Ȅ̵̶̸͙̘̯͙̩̹͍̮͚̦͌ͯͧ̈̊͊̈̋̄̀̚͘ ̱͖̳̖̼͕̺͓͉̥̩̤̮̫̳̓ͩͦ͜͝Tͧ̃̈͡҉͍̻͔̳̲̪̲͢ ̴̷̬̬̬̳̭̬͔̘̭͈̬̻̗̥͖̐̇͌͊̌̇̽͂ͣ͑ͥ̀͆̀͜ͅḦ̵̸̰̬̪̬͌̓̊͋͐͗́͛ͩ͑̃̏̓ͫ́

I love the idea, but the sprite could use some shading.

a goose bit me today

Looks good but you should add more shading.

Looks alright, but I think he needs legs.

make it hostile torwards other players

It needs a special ability that will make it quack endlessly if other players are nearby.

:^)

This actually needs to be a thing in the game. Id want it so much.

do this instead