The Prism of Demonic Sacrifice

The Prism of Demonic Sacrifice

T0 Decoy Prism(1)

A Prism that started out like all other decoy prism’s. Made from a mixture or crimson, ruby and mirror glass, however it was a failed attempt and demons got their hands on it and has perfected it in their own way.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 50
  • HP Cost: 65
  • Duration: 5
  • Cooldown: None
  • Range: in 5 tiles around you and spawns stationary decoy on cursor (keep in mind that 5 tiles means 2 blocks around you in every direction)
  • Effect: Decoy can tank 10 Shots (Does not matter how much damage the shots do and will disappears after tanking 10 shots regardless of how much time left)
  • Stat Bonus: +2 DEF +20 HP +20 MP
  • Special properties: Decoy acts as if there is an actual person tanking the shots and all shot damages apply 2.5% to you
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 800

Drops From:

• Golden Idol
  • Drop Rate: 1/85

More info

I thought that the trickster is okay but instead i wanted to make it a bit more fun at a low mana cost but a high hp cost you can create a decoy anywhere in 2 tiles around you that can tank shots however this can be dangerous there is no decoy to stop you from spamming this and potentially die from using too much hp and remember that every shot the decoy tanks you tank 2.5% damage of the shot it got hit by, say you stack like 2 of these on the lost sentinel so some people can ogmur it more safely how ever even if you run out of mana to use this prism you will still take damage even after the use of the prism making this situational and what ever you do don’t use this to tank o2 please if you stack about 3 of these they will tank all of oryx’s shots however you just took 195 damage from spawning decoys and every time he shoots all his shots (assuming he is paralyzed and you perfectly landed your decoys) you will take 108.375 damage which can be extremely fatal.

Sprite is kind of ugly. Not sure about how I feel about a white which only drops from the troom and not the boss. Interesting idea though

A little too complicated, and risky for me. RIsk my life to defend my life sort of deal. Not my cup of tea, sadly.

The sprite is a t0 prisim with worse shading and a purple dot.
Is it supposed to be blood on the side?

When you say “in every direction” does that mean it spawns 4 decoys(north,south east west?). and does rotating the camera affect where the spawns are?

I was assuming he was saying it dropped from the thousand treasures boss.

no it drops from the golden idol in abyss

Comon tanking shots is hard to code, hp is a much better alternative, besides you would be invincible in void tanking shots

Lets say, for the fun of it, you’re level 1 in your vault and you press spacebar twice…

…What will thr deathscreen display? What would kill you?

just don’t unless you are actually trying to suicide

Me: oops I A c C i D e N t A l L y killed myself

Also me: * salty * Thats not fair, I’ll get DECKER tO ReviVE My chaRAcTEr FoR Me!!!

You won’t even be able to because you won’t have enough HP to use it

I thought you’d just die…

No, you have to have at least 66hp to use it because it costs 65

I feel it should be able to kill you as it is a risk reward style item, so it’d be like taking a bullet, not spending mana.

That’s stupid

And realm is a game that is meant to TRY to kill you, you are choosing to use an item that takes your health. But I guess there is the argument that bleed doesnt kill you if you hit 1 hp so I guess it can be taken either way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.