The Stone Caves of Nores: another dungeon by Xaklor

Nice dungeon (I’m a bit late though haha 15 days to be exact). I really like all the new equipment that you added. I have a question about your design: How do you make those gifs for those enemy pictures? How do you turn those pictures into gifs?

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html

before I tell you, I want to make it very clear that people experimenting with drawing sprites for the first time should definitely use the RotMG pixel editor, the link in your previous post.

Anyway I use Gimp, because it’s free. basically each layer in an image gets recorded as a separate frame when you save an image as an animated gif. If you want more details on what to do precisely, try searching for a tutorial somewhere. Gimp tutorials are pretty easy to find so you shouldn’t have much of a problem.

I do sketch my sprites in the rotmg editor first, to avoid messy looking or improperly sized sprites

Thank You

i am shamelessly bumping this like a cad, but have at you! just pls don’t tell me the sprites suck, i’ve been working on other things for the time being and im aware of it already

Ya
Bumped :slight_smile:

I love your idea!

Hm, I haven’t left a Like yet…
Odd.
Anyway, great idea! It kind of goes without saying, but still, nice job!

same, just noticed.

looks at my scepter

…

looks back at your scepter

…

looks back at mine

shit.

bro, the enemy shots xD

… what about them?

Im used to original ones in ideas, not ones that are already in game

well “get used” to this: every single dungeon that’s been added since the original release has re-used projectile sprites. (except possibly the OT, I’d have to check that one) there’s nothing wrong with it, and I don’t feel like making an entire new set of shots is required.

k ur decision m8

Excellent. Sad I didn’t see this earlier. +1

Best. Dungeon. Ever.
Not to mention the great storyline behind it!

Earned a like from me as well.
Hmm.
May I ask how much time was spent on this?

Nobody else finds the story behind it absolutely amazing???

not big enough?