The Urgle God

27 AM
:thonk:

Anyways, I present to you: the Urgle God! A new event boss idea I came up with in this thread.

Urgle God

Sprite:
28 AM
HP: 100,000 hp (+8,000,000 per player)
Defense: 18,000
Required to close realm
Immune to Stun
Immune to Armor Break
Immune to Daze
Immune to Paralyze
Immune to Slow
Special Property: Players cannot nexus while this boss is active. Closing your tab deletes your character :^)

This is meant to be a difficult event boss designed to bring a new aspect to the game!

Projectiles:

Phases:
Phase 1 - Can’t touch this
The Urgle God teleports randomly throughout the map every second, shooting 90 of its projectiles in 4 degree arcs every time it teleports. It gains brief invulnerability every time it teleports. Whenever it teleports, it fires a 1000 damage ball at the nearest player within 80 tiles. When it is hit and damaged by a projectile, it moves on to the next phase.

Phase 2 - Oh god please no
In this phase, it first teleports to the middle of the godlands and summons all active event spawns - including Nest and Lost Sentry - to it. Then it spawns the normal Trap Elements in a 60x60 tile area while firing its shots. The catch here is that it fires so many Trap Elements that the entire screen is covered with the beams. In addition these Trap Elements only inflict armor break and weak. Throughout this phase the Urgle God fires alternating circles of 4x 1000 damage balls and 8x 200 damage balls every 2 seconds.

Phase 3 - THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM
This phase begins when the Urgle God is at 100,000 HP. In this phase, it rapidly spawns normal Urgles all over the map at a rate of 10 Urgles per millisecond. This is to ensure that players will have a fun time fighting events later. The Urgle God’s size swells up the lower its HP goes, up to a maximum of 10000% its original size at 1 HP.

Phase 4A - Death
This phase has a 90% chance of occuring when the Urgle God goes below 0 HP. Instead of dying, the Urgle God begins its final phase for 60 seconds before dying. It fires 1080 of its 200 damage piercing projectiles every second in a 1 degree arc, which promotes the dodging aspect of realm. The difference here is that these projectiles have 80 range.

Phase 5A - Bad Time
This phase has a 10% chance of occurring. It rapidly chases the nearest player while summoning indestructible Trap Elements that never go away at random locations within a 10 tile radius. These Trap Elements are normal, except they don’t disappear and the beams do 150 damage. The Urgle itself explodes in a ball of 45x 1000 damage balls every 2 seconds in an arc of 8 degrees. If there are no players within 40 tiles, it teleports to a random location within 10 tiles of the nearest player. It disappears after 120 seconds. Upon disappearing, 120 Urgles are spawned at each player’s location and are all invulnerable for 12 seconds. In addition, when these Urgles die, they explode in a ball of 120x 200 damage shots.

Phase 4B - Final Form?
This phase only occurs if Phase 4A did not. In this phase, the Urgle God swells up to 1000000% of its original size over 10 seconds. It then regenerates to 600,000 HP. In this phase, it repeatedly spawns invincible Urgles 10 times every second that last to its death. These Urgles abandon their traditional projectiles in favor of randomly firing one of the two Urgle God projectiles. Upon reaching 100,000 HP or less, it rapidly fires of 1000 damage projectiles, forcing players to use true skill to dodge. It’s not impossible I swear.

Phase 5B - Final Form
This phase has a 10% chance of occurring when the Urgle God reaches 0 HP in the Final Form? phase. It shrinks to its normal size, and takes on the “legend glow”. It spawns 10 copies of itself and arranges itself similarly to a Rock Dragon before beginning to chase the nearest player. Do not sit on it in this phase; each copy will fire 8x 1000 damage projectiles with a 45 degree arc. It also spawns Rock Dragons (reskinned to Urgles) every 3 seconds that each have a 1% chance of dropping Icy Tombs upon death and nothing else. This phase lasts for 120 seconds. Afterwards, it will die, dropping the coveted loot.

Phase 6 - Hello Reddit
This phase occurs only if all of the non-invincible Urgles in the entire realm were slain before the end of Phase 5A/B. In this phase, the Urgle stops moving completely, and suddenly every player in the realm automatically dies, and then it will die. In the process, however, a single random event white will appear in the gift chests of all players who lost an 8/8 to the attack.

And now I present: The Icy Tomb!

Click here!

33 AM
In all rights it’s just a normal Ice Tomb. Well it would be, if not for a few key features:
1 - Geb is invulnerable until both other bosses die
2 - You can’t nexus; closing client kills your character
3 - Upon death, Geb spawns 50 Aqua Artifacts that are instantly stasised for 5 seconds. Also, the net jitter of every player there is forcibly raised to 2000 for 10 seconds.
4 - The exit portal does not spawn.

Loot: Normal Ice Tomb drop table, 100% chance of Ice Crown.

Now I know you’ve all been waiting for it: the unique and balanced items!

Drops:

• Dirk (Guaranteed 8 for all players)
  • Spider Den Key (Guaranteed 16 for all players)
  • Mini Urgle (Guaranteed for all players)
  • Buffed CDirk (10% chance, only if boss enters the Bad Time or Final Form phases)
  • 16 Useless CDirks (100% chance, only if boss enters the Final Form phase)
    Oh, it also opens a guaranteed Spider Den. IF it is defeated in the Bad Time phase, it may have a 1% chance of dropping a Nexus Portal that you can’t actually go into because the servers were busy. IF it was defeated in the Final Form phase instead of the Bad Time phase, it will spawn an Icy Tomb instead.

Mini Urgle:

33 AM

Fun, fun, fun! Fun for everyone!

This is a special item that can equip to the Ability Slot of any class.
MP Cost: 0
Effect: Summons 50 Urgles at cursor location, each with 8 seconds of Invulnerability and permanently Armored.
Cooldown: None
Feed power: -120000

Useless CDirk:

18 AM

Projectile Sprite:

What do you mean, useless?

Damage: 1-1 (Damage against Urgles: 100,000)
Range: 15 tiles (Projectile Speed: 150 tiles/sec, Lifetime: 0.1 seconds)
Firerate: 110%
Feed Power: 31
Fame Bonus: +120%
Special properties: Pierces Armor, can kill admins who lie about the incredible value of the Dirk

Buffed CDirk:

31 AM

Projectile Sprite:

18 AM

One wonders why BMJ quit. Was it because his Rogue wasn’t buff enough? Was it because he got hustled too hard by Msellers? The world may never know.

Damage: 240 - BMJ (actual damage range: 240-420, when it hits the BMJ roll, the projectile instead veers towards the nearest player and Armor Breaks/Slows/Dazes them for 20 seconds and prevents them from nexusing for 10)
Range: 44
Firerate: 150%
Feed Power: Henez (deletes your pet)
Fame Bonus: 20,000 subscribers

And no, I didn’t get the sprites wrong.

Hydra (Event Boss)
The Happy Meal Bag (S**tpost)
Which bossfight do you find the most fun?
Which bossfight do you find the most fun?
The Urgle Thread
Fun aspect of the game?
Oryx good, need a nerf, or still easy?
2 Year Anniversary! (Forums)
Anyone remember this abomination?

Perfect addition to RotMG.

never talk to me
28 AM
or my sons
35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM35 AM
again

Really? The dagger has no fame bonus? I was expecting at LEAST a -Kalle% bonus…

BMJ doesn’t need a fame bonus clearly.

Not able to nexus while it is active? That’s what alt+F4 is for lmfao. But yooo that phase “THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!” is hilarious xD and WTF18,000 Def geez this damn thing is hella funny LOL

Its become its own thread!!!

IT IS ASCENDING

But but…

Urgle are great…

ctrl+c, ctrl+v

oMG i donT UNderSTAd whaT yalj MaeN by OVERAPOERD

I \thouat u want an challnge

I’ve never laughed more throughout reading a thread than this one

NEXT GEN SQAURE SET

pin me daddy :wink:

are you referencing square set?

lol he’s so op

Haha, hell no.

Best. Game. Idea. Ever.

This enemy should be able to take damage from only the Sausage class.

Bonus drop suggestion I designed a while ago:

Urgle trap UT

• Mp cost: 10

• Damage: 0

• Special ability: spawns 1 real Urgle per use

• Cooldown: 10 sec

• Disabled in nexus.

urgle_trap_UT

why is this monstrosity so underpowered, it should dc you if your within 2 billion tiles near it as a buff, and deal 6969 damage per shot that instantly dcs you and kills you.