The White Bag Thread v2

lol only did one. Probably not until i remax some chars, was doing on assassin, my O2 character, so if he dies, ill probably have to use my hunt(farming character) to do it instead.

But honestly, i think ive gotten the two uts i want least in lh.

gotten the skull and seal. I dont use pala in lh and elsewhere i kinda like t6 and skull is kinda bad unless certain situations. Would rather a potato since i have no crown. Currently using ub dex on huntress.

But i cant really complain since ive only done like 35 voids and like 20 cults.

Check this guy out who’s has completed a grand 0 LHs

hey, at least you dont have to cry about getting instant killed.

but just looked through your graveyard to see what u do, i realized that you havent died on a 1+/8 yet. The thing you’ve completed the most is pcaves, at 6…

But it seems that your current 8/8 warrior seems to have all your dungeons completed. Is tthis your second acc? Also that t14 armor, was that from the summer set box during motmg?

True that

Yeah I used to be a classic trash light blue until I realised that patience is like the most important thing on this game. I stopped doing dungeons until I maxed defense and then I got 5/8. I learnt how to rush abbys and maxed 7/8 that way and finally I merched my way to 8/8. To be honest I think I’ll quit for a few months when my warrior dies.

Nope.

You know it baby :sunglasses:

wow thats impressive, getting your first maxed to an 8/8, although i would hate it since i learn by dying.

Like i got my oreo when i was always doing 0/8s with some rare 1-2/8s, but when i got to 4/8 i felt ready to use my oreo, but i died to suffocation… I wont say anymore, because honestly, its probably my most embarassing death.

Yeah. basically i would probably loose that 8/8 just by… doing something stupid (also lost my first 8/8 while trying to learn how to rush abysses)

Aha ty but there was no shortage of deaths before my warrior uwu

Rip Oreo, only event white I’ve gotten is Ray but honestly not complaining

AFTER 6 YEARS IT’S FINALLY MINE

And I was like before the lh: “Damnit, forgot my loot potion”

I got my first cdirk and oreo today. I forgot to screenshot the oreo

really? i like to ride the wave.

edit: loving the trap. its just amazing for gland farming and probably bosses.
Although havent tested the new spells, currently favourite gland farmer.

yeah you were right i did keep going and hit an ass

as well as a ton of tops.

So what made you choose the vile reskin over say, the jugg? I dont have any fame so i decided not to go for it this year.

honestly dont really like the jugg, i recently had one and died in abyss.

The times when def are useful is not that much, and in many of those cases i could not bring something as rare as a jugg into. I guess other than that, many of the spots that jugg access at (such as abyss rushing), i prefer the t6 seal.

The main arguement i had for getting jugg was purely
1- everyone else was getting it
2- so that i would use warrior, at least somewhat
3- uhh… not other reason.

while the trap works nicely, i rarely ever need slow and if i do its not really worth the dmg deduction. I mainly farm glands with my hunt, so i thought it was great.

Yeah I have the same thoughts. It’s not even a real jugg reskin, its slightly worse with some minor stat reductions. Conflict reskin also a lot worse with higher cooldown after conflict buff. and the trap… well its new and it has no changes from the original one. And it does look very nice, bright and vibrant. Good choice

Id like to know how you equip a seal on a warrior

My opinion on this, the super sought after event whites like jugg and ogmur, I really wanted them for a while since I assumed because of the demand that they were good, but after think through their actual affects, I would say they are both some of the most useless event whites in the game, I can’t imagine much situation where the danger of using ogmur is worth it (only ava and guardians so far) and will prefer flowing clarity in most stun resistance situations

As for jugg, I feel like speedy is better than armored as it allows for easier dodging and armored causing the subconscious “I can tank this” effect, armored for a priest is worth it since they already have very little defense, but for a warrior is just occasionally disadvantageous overkill

thats why i wrote

i mean i just use paladin instead :man_shrugging:

yeah that was another thing was that the other two were weaker version, although i liked the art for the conflict the most. The jugg just looked awful imo

i personally really wanted jugg back then purely so it didnt have the speedy, i cant do speedy.

yeah this is why ii dont like oreo and jugg. Also jugg has a cooldown where they can get insta killed and they dont get the seal to heal themselves back up.

well some of the harder dungeons its useful, but like i said, i wouldnt bring this into harder dungeons…

guess i dont need halloween trap now

insert joestar saying oh my god

You should change your name to Vile now.

Whatcha gotta do is quit for a month and your luck will be back.

Quit? Impossible