Tied Army is recruiting for, what, the third time? (USMidWest2)

Fourth time? I don’t know. I’ve lost count.

Tied Army

Hey there! I’m Rivv, and I’m trying to get Tied Army up and running once more. After about a year of inactivity since the guild collapsed in early 2018, I feel that the time has come for recruitment to start back up. If you’re coming for the YouTubers, turn away – the only ones we’ve still got are Pear, who hasn’t touched the game for months, and Cake. Cake is dead.

I’ll tell you right here, right now: we don’t care about your skill. We don’t care about how well you can run a Shatters, Lost Halls, Tomb, or Pirate Cave. We’re all about creating a super-friendly environment that prizes community. The way we see it, the quality of any game significantly improves when players interact within a strong community. I cannot emphasize community enough – as I’ve said in all of my previous recruitment posts – without close-knit communities, MMO’s feel completely empty. We value chill players over skilled players, so anybody that’s chill is welcome!

Requirements:

• Be chill.
  • We speak English and live in the U.S. – EST timezone is preferred.
  • Be capable of maxing defense comfortably.
  • No cheaters. We don’t tolerate those who break the rules of the game. We’re all here to have a good time; why push it?
  • If you’re toxic, you can click away from this page. I’ll save you the time.
  • Be active and involved in guild affairs.
  • Be active in our Discord.

How to apply:

Simply respond to this post and let me know how you think you can add to the guild.

Numbers in Names + Weird Links? (really f**kin weird)

If you’d prefer to hit me up through Discord directly, add me at Rivvnik#1111

can i join please

Absolutely! I’ll even give you a cookie.

invite me

Im totes down to join if you would have me. Account is old, but I just got back into the game again.

Tied armor is the best guild in the entire universe

Numbers in Names + Weird Links? (really f**kin weird)

Can you max def comfortably?

join

I’d like to join. I’ve watched Talwar’s and Pear’s vids and you seem like a fun group of people. I’m pretty active and hope that Tied Army can become active again.

Absolutely, hit me up on Discord! Rivvnik#1111

I’d love to join your guild! I’m a VERY very very very good player. Let me join or I’ll expose your ass. c:

invite me, i pop keys teehee.

Currently guildless, would like to join but I’m in PST and can only play for about 30mins a day, oof

Do you actively use Discord?

I guess I do

Sure, we can try you out. Hit me up on Discord, Rivvnik#1111

Uh, it’s night time where I live, and I kinda need to go to sleep. I can talk tomorrow, in about 18 hours, I guess

Honestly, no. I’ve done a decent job of staying alive, but I am still getting the hang of potting. Mostly been trying to farm up a Heal/MHeal pet.

Hi! My name is Etziol, im just a cool dude looking to party with other cool dudes (nothing sexual) im comfortable with my defense, ill guard and you can try to attack :wink: I like cake, but the cake is a lie.

You can shatter my ass anytime :wink:
You can get lost in my halls anytime :wink:
You can go into my tomb anytime :wink:
you can pirate my cave anytime :wink:

I can add to the guild with sexual energy. Magical, sexual, sensual energy for all. (nothing sexual)

I look forward to hearing your resounding YES to letting me in the guild, and who knows, maybe ill let some of you in MY guild :wink: