Tied Army is recruiting for, what, the third time? (USMidWest2)

Hiya I’m a fairly old player that just got back into the game about a month ago I can max pretty comfortably but I don’t have that much Lost halls experience or Shatters besides one or two but I would love to learn, I usually play every day and I actively use discord. I think I would bring a lot of energy and laughter once I get comfortable with everyone. I have a couple of keys I could pop if anyone wanted some fun grind time in cland. I have been looking for some friend to play rotmg with its been a little lonely playing alone haha, I am an extremely extroverted person and would love if your guild would accept me, thanks!

we’d love to have you. if you see me in game, message me – or add me on discord (Rivvnik#1111)

Hey guys,

I came back from a two year break recently, and have been finding my stride.
Before I left, I only had one 5/8 knight which died unfortunately, and I quit.
Or so I thought.
I have been honestly addicted to this game ever since I started again, and the past month has been
treating me well, multiple 6/8’s with a few 4/8’s 5/8’s thrown in there. I’ve been looking for a guild with a very active discord that mains where I live (Chicago && USMW2) and I think I’ve found the match.
Everytime I die on a 6/8 now, I try to learn, and I think I’m on a path to my first 8/8 once school gets out.

Thanks for considering yall,

Wataredoes

Hit me up over disc, Watare! We’d love to have you. Rivvnik#1111

I am interested in joining

Let me join

Hit me up on discord, Rivvnik#1111

I am est, i can be both very kind and very tocix(for comedy ofc)
Great dungeaon xp, im a walking wiki.
discord is available sometimes, and dont mind just chilling and listening to music with the guild. I also love helping people max. dont mind sharing my gear. ive help several new people start out, and some have outgrown me. (im also not a sqeaker soooo)
but yeah id love to teach people dungeons and stuff, i have xp in all but nests, which i plan on learning this month

I would love an active guild, im interested in active, not clout, and would like to join.
THX for the time

poggers on geting 1111 as your number tag lmao

interesting use of clout, you’re in hmu on discord

My discord is mike#0867, I currently have 6, 8/8’s. And im looking to be super active in a guild. plz pm me on discord if i can join.

Hi! I have a somewhat old account but I haven’t played in a few years. Looking for people to play with to get back into the game.

hey i got an 8/8 in a few days of playing leg pet was wondering if i could join

I would like to join the guild, im active pretty much every day!

BI’m currently in the need of a guild if you’re still recruiting.
Something I can add? Activity. I’m on everyday, and I’m discord active. Also, I do pop keys from time to time since I’m slowly becoming p2w :frowning_face: . Although not in huge quantities. For example, if there was a shatters event, I’d only really pop like 5 or 6 keys.

Btw, my discord is spicy#1853

interesting how theres recruiting going on but very little activity :robot:

Hey! I would love to join the clan. I am going to be completely honest, I am not confident I can max def easily, but I believe that is more due to having bad internet than me being a bad player… I think. I am comfortable soloing up to UDLs at the moment and primarily play priest, but will every now and then do a knight or necro too. I play mostly on USMIDWEST2 but will also play on USWEST. I do have a mic on discord and am almost always able to respond. I usually play for several hours on Monday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons; however, I will also sometimes play on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank you very much for considering me, and I hope to see you online soon!

We’re talking about this nice little fella?

I’ve been guild-hopping for a while. If you’re still recruiting, I would like to join. I could contribute a few keys, and I…guess I’m a decent player?

I am quite active on Discord, and I am comfortable in the USMW2 server. My Discord Tag is “RogueGamma#9336”.

My RealmEye Page
https://www.realmeye.com/player/RogueGamma

MY MAIN ACCOUNT IS NOT LIGHT BLUE STAR :neutral_face:

Guild is currently at a full 50, applications may have to wait until space opens up.