Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

Hey! I would love to be in the clan, if its not full yet.
I currently have a 7/8 huntress and some other classes I don’t use much.
I can add to the guild by hosting keys, I have some extra keys.
I can do lots more damage to bosses, and I am willing and understand how to do pretty much every dungeon except lost halls that scares me lol
I have been playing for 4 years…
Consider it!

I’d love to join I think i fit all the reqs easily Thanks <3

I’d say i would help the guild with keys and donations everytime a guildie dies i am happy to give away gear and pots when needed :slight_smile:

I would like to join the guild.
Currently I’m looking for an active guild to play on, I’m starting to play more once again and I’m looking for an active and fun group of people to play the game with. I dont cheat and im not toxic so I would fit right in. Additionally I would be active on the discord and include myself in the community of the guild. I am capable and comfortable with maxing and running tombs and shatters cleanly. https://www.realmeye.com/player/TheFedo my realmeye is here so you can check me out, I play most days in the morning and the night so you could get back to me on here or through the game as well.
Thanks for consideration!

Although I’m not too comfortable with Tombs and Shatters I’m down to learn how. I’m pretty alright otherwise and I’ve drastically improved recently getting more 6/8 characters

^ pretty much this, im also friends with this person and would like to join them <3

hey! i really need a better guild and i love doing dungeons. Im 13 years old and im really nice to people.
Im the man to stun those bosses and donate to anyone. I dont scream and i dont rage when i die. I speak perfect english and i have a 6/8 knight that is currently maxing my warrior. I can run tombs and shatts as well. Never cheated in any game in my life either. Im always online basicaly i love this game thanks! ign is Craaaap (yeah i know)

hey there! :smiley: I saw this post and I immediately thought that I should join :slight_smile: At the moment I have 2 6/8s, I prefer to stick to people who are less toxic and more friendly and easy to talk to, I am very experienced with shatters and tombs so that is not the main worry here :slight_smile: I have 1 problem if I will join I won’t be on all the time since I am in the Uk Timezone, not sure which that is >.< but I am on usually for the whole day so I will be active most of the time :slight_smile: I do have discord and have it on when I am on most of the time, thanks
Hit me up when you read this essay D:

Also I do not hack/scam or have a history of it :stuck_out_tongue:

And I am willing to Open A LOT of dungs for the guild <3

Hey I’d like to join. I currently have a 6/8 Knight and it’s very easy for me to recover if I die.

EDIT: Since I made this post I’ve started an archer with doom bow and close to 6/8. I am in USEAST time zone and prefer discord. I have public tomb/shatters knowledge but would like to learn from a guild run. I am positive and like talking in discord and building a community.

talwar is in this right

Hi this is probably already full but if there is still space I’ll apply! I currently have a 4/8 archer that I’m getting to 6/8 as my 6/8 nerco died recently. I have some dungeon keys, use Discord, and speak English. I am a new college student however so I may not be active all the time but if I am accepted I will definitely put more time into the game (It’s just better when your in a guild y’know?)

I mean, Im working on an archer currently, its fairly close on a few stats, My connection is horrible so i’m not sure ill be a great addition, but if you’ve got room and are willing to give me a shot ill gladly take it.

experience (mild/moderate tomb)(super mild shatters)(none with the new dungeon)(mild ocean trench)

its been a while since I tried playing this game seriously, it’d be great to have a few friends to play with :slight_smile:

Just putting it out there: if for any of you this is the reason to be in tied army you’re not gonna be a good fit.

Updated my post, still interested in joining.

I speak English, my time zone is EST. I can max 6/8 with friends, I know how to tomb and I have a great understanding at shatters. I don’t cheat, I’m not toxic. I’m fairly active every week, and I have a discord that I go on every other day.

Hello I chill in realm almost everyday. :smiley: I’m in est, got discord and other requirements.

I’ve been playing RotMG for around 3 years with 4-5 different accounts, and I haven’t gotten bored of it.
I can easily mac any character 6/8+ and I’m capable of making and using any character if the guild needs to. (Knight, priest, mystic etc.) I’m real positive and I am online whenever I can after and before school. On discord a lot and sometimes I open dungeons for kicks and giggles.

Honestly though, the way I can contribute to the guild is either sometimes opening keys “tombs shatts halls nest” and that I’m a really positive guy. I love this game as much as you do I’m sure. But one thing to keep in mind, don’t let my blue star fool you. This is my newly made account because I just got into high school, and I wanted a fresh start. If you want to check out my other accounts I’ve been playing on its Pengio, Genesas and my own active one currently, Otsuku.

I love this game but haven’t been able to find a guild that’s active with enough people and that wants to run keys with me.
Hopefully I can join!

So I would love to join. If there’s anything I can do/ if I get accepted please tell me!