Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

I can add to the guild by getting even the most callous hearts to fall in love with me and my humor. I’ve been in my fair share of guilds, but it’s the guilds that have a lot of soul that I tend to stay in. Nothing grinds my gears more than a guild that only cares about your stats and not who you are.

i dont know if you have a frenchy in your guild :smiley: but heyyyy why not add ones :smiley: curently working on 6/8 my paladin and a archer i just started playing again and i am looking for a guild to do controled tomb with i have no exp with shather since this dungeon is new to me but i learn fast :smiley: !!! hit me up if there a spot for me : D!!! either way ty for your time !!!

I’m a cool guy, good at the game, and I’m mature and kinda funny, IIRC. Joking aside, I’d like to be in your guild, and I think I can add to your guild by being a good team player in dungeons and being a fun and interesting addition to your guild in the other time. You can find me in USMW2 in game, so if you see me, be sure to say hi! Thank you for your time.

~Catbattle

im a a mature 13 year old ik contradiction right im able to max a 6/8 in about 4 days with some given time i enjoy playing with others as the only reason i play this game is because of a friend kinda got bored and quit after he stopped so im looking for a new guild to hang out with and chill

TBH I`m not that insane at the game but I got some pretty sick whites recently and I am the most non toxic player EVER. I’m good friends with Dibella (formerly AlmostPurp) and I play every day. I don’t beg for keys, and I only join dungeons when invited. I also don’t scream like an ape in discord. My account is in the process of being rebuilt after an unfortunate chain of events, I’m almost there.

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that at the moment, we’re full. I’ll be sure to let you all know when we get more slots – this page will still be used, as we reference it whenever we get slots.

I’d also like to encourage all of you to also apply to Chest, our sister guild. We run things with them often, and we’re even hosting a contest with them soon. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

is the event the mpe thing

Hey i can add to the guild. Im very active and friendly. Im on everyday. I spend money and during the shatters event im buying tons of shatters keys! Also i have 5.3k total fame and 7 8/8s and 3 6/8s. Please let me know if i can join. IGN: FDB

It is indeed. It’s VPE now, not MPE. MPE was mixed player experience, but it sounds too close to NPE – so we changed it to Varied Player Experience.

That wont help your case.

:frowning: I died and cried like needawig

Can i join plz?
Im a pretty experienced player and am very active. I am also very friendly person and I use discord too.
thanks for reading
IGN:ArceusAF

Can easily max 6/8 can do clean shatts and rush tombs have discord and such
Would love to join

I meet all the reqs and I want to join my ingame name is Sniperthug

I’m a really chill, friendly and laid back guy. I’m a decent person and help a lot of people(doing dungeons and giving items after they’ve died).
I can comfortably max characters and can run pretty much any dungeon easily.
I play realm everyday and I’m also in discord everyday.
(Also I live in the PST timezone)

(I’m in Chest currently, but I feel like Tied Army is a better place for me. I’ll leave after I get accepted)
https://www.realmeye.com/player/Xxxigaming

Hey, I’d love to join a new guild! I’d like to think that i’m a funny guy and i love doing stuff with my guild. Interaction is the most important part of a guild in my opinion. I have a 6/8 knight and a 6/8 ninja. Planning on maxing a rogue and maybe an archer in the future. I play every day and have great knowledge of tombs and shatters up to the third boss. I live in the PST timezone. Thanks!

I’m 8/8 and liek Talwar and Pear. I don’t think anyone else does. I am a special snowflake.

I need a guild to move into for a long time, I feel like Tied Army would be a good community to hang around with on a long term scale. I’m extremely active both in game and in Discord, and am always relaxed, never trying to be annoying/toxic or rude to others. I have been having trouble finding a long term guild so I hope you consider taking me in. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey, I’d love to be in this guild. I have pretty good experience with tombs and shatts, and I also have a good amount of tomb keys I’d for sure be willing to open for you guys. I’d also love to contribute if you guys need help purchasing other dungeon keys. Just in general I try to be pretty friendly and I’m always willing to help out guildmates. Just so you know, I’m mostly gonna be active on weekends also, but I’ll pop in on most weekdays. I hope you accept me, but totally get it if you don’t.

Hi, I am Gowantae! Otherwise known as Drew.

I love interacting with discord and other voice chats and always bring the most positive interaction I can. Community is the main drive for me to become invested in games, and I have always lacked a great community/guild to be a part of in ROTMG. I have played for a long time, but am not close to a veteran player; taking many long breaks from the game.

I am a fairly strong player, though lacking some skill in Shatters the more recent dungeons, I learn very quickly. I am always willing to put the effort and time in to improve and recover from -inevitable- deaths. I am active during all times of the day and usually just looking for someone to play with. Currently 6/8ing my seasoned Knight and starting to max a fresh Archer.

I would love to become the newest addition to Tied Army, if you would accept me. If you have any further questions please look at my RealmEye profile and feel free to add me on Discord(through RealmEye messages).