Tied Army is recruiting once again! (USMidWest2)

Is this what happened to you? Plus all the other things sound like every other good, fun, and slightly toxic guild.

I would like to join this guild as the current one I am in is inactive. I have two character slots, 8/8 archer and 6/8 knight (almost 7/8), and I have a huge deposit of life collecting dust so I will be able to fund some shatters/tombs. I have the dankest memes and I dab on the haters like Jake Paul told me. Please respond back and I will leave my current guild.

Um, im light blue, but Iā€™m chill, and I died on 6/8 yesterday, but I would like to join I meet all the requirments I will be on at 8:00 EST today. I do have a dbow 4/8 archer still alive and my warrior will be 6/8 very soon.

I am fine with popping every now and then, when I get some $

No i thought that was what happened however they kicked me because i mentioned the founder in discord 3 times so he kicked me

I actually kicked you for spamming the discord chat upon joining.
I just went back and counted, you typed @Rivvnik 67 times in the span of 10 minutes.
You also typed @everyone 52 times in the same timeframe.

Iā€™m good lol

I am interested, I just died on my 6/8 today in a ffa tomb, so I will be maxing another 6/8 in the next two days but I have good tomb knowledge(if it is cleanā€¦), shatts knowledge and play 1-2 hours a day. I also have discord and pop keys about every week.

Iā€™d like to join :D, I fit the reqs

Hi, the guild Iā€™m currently in is slowly dying, and probably soon enough I need a new one. I never spent money in the game, so sadly I wont be able to host any dungeons, I can max to 6/8 comfortably, at most a week and a half of grinding. Currently I only have a 6/8 sorc and a 2/8 trickster, and can contribute to helping guildies level, run dungeons, etc. I live in EST and can switch servers to where ever fits best. Iā€™m also semi-active on discord, and go on RotMG at least 3 days a week. Iā€™m also quite active on forums, so you can ping me here too.

Hey, my name is Moosee.

Been playing realm since June 2011.
Love chill groups like this one.
My timezone is EST as well as my server of use is USMidWest2.
Discords are lit and I enjoy talking.
Hope we can get to know each other better.

Hello there, Iā€™d love to join your guild. I do believe I meet all reqs and it seems like it would be a fun experience in Tied Army. I play most every day and Iā€™d say Iā€™m a friendly, albeit quiet, person.

Jeez reading through all these other comments it seems like everyone has something better than me. Heh, I probably wonā€™t get in but best of luck to the others and thanks to you, Rivv, for the shot to get into your guild. Cheers.

I meet all the requirements, I feel like I could help certain players do dungeons, and maybe even teach them a thing or two (even though they can go watch Talwars guides). Also Iā€™d like to join a nice chill disc, and have fun.

Im pretty chill and have decent memes if ur interested

I think i can definitely join the guild i can 7/8 a class under 1 week or less and i also just want to stalk talwar and wig

I would love to join your guild Iā€™ve been playing for 5 years and 100 days im always online in the day and at night, I have experience doing Tombs, Shatters, and LHā€™s, i pitch in when doing dungeons and can I pop keys once a week if you want, I always help out new players by leveling them up or showing them how the game works, I really good at Realm i donā€™t always die as often from stupid things.

Iā€™d like to join your guild because Iā€™m kinda pretty chill but at the same time unresponsive (I mean by ā€˜forgettingā€™ what I was doing for a second or two). I want to meet other people too! Although I donā€™t live in US nor have EST timezone but the time is ā€˜pretty closeā€™ there (10 hours lateā€¦ uhhā€¦) and Iā€™m online for EST timezone at the morning and night time (sometimes noon). I have to say that Iā€™ve tried ā€˜cheatingā€™ before but stopped because how boring it is and Iā€™m against cheating at all cost now. I can join the discord although I prefer not to voice chat. The thing that you guys might find me ā€˜not-qualifiedā€™ for the guild is that I only play with 1 character slot and 2 vault chests (I wasnā€™t online to see that they have gave free slot and chest for MoTMG), but I still have spare life pots from my mule to max my character to another 6/8 at any time (given the time to trade those pots into stuff that I can use), or grind for pots. I kind of have some experiences in Shatters and Tombs, please donā€™t punish me for panic nexusing. You guys wonā€™t really see me talking in chat much because Iā€™m a quite shy person soā€¦ thatā€™s that! Thank you for reading this ā€˜wall of textā€™ and best of lucks!

Are u sure about that?

you people do realize that this was posted 2 months ago right?
@Rivvnik you might wanna ask the mods to delete this post if youā€™re not recruiting anymore

Weā€™ve been doing on/off recruiting since this page has been posted. When we have slots, we refer to this thread to invite more members.