Tier 7 and 8 Ability Items: now with names and junk!

I’m not a big fan of the repetitive combination of two words (realitylapse, darkquartz, blastsmith, mindwaster, etc). It works a couple of times, but it gets old after seeing it 20 times (not counting Orclands or words that exist naturally).

The descriptions, while very detailed, don’t really fit in. Some of them have odd lore, such as magma dragons and Sulfurous Realms.

Additionally, the flowery vocabulary you use adds to the charm of these items, but it doesn’t align itself with the “simple” descriptions already present in the game. Take the Demon Blade, for example - “A swift and hungry blade that is never satisfied with just one kill.” I think it would be nice for you to try to imitate this type of writing, which makes the item sound interesting while still being easy to digest. The Scepter of Luminous Winds, for instance, has a beautiful description, but I get lost in what it actually means. What are the “mortal realms?” How did “cleaving the infinite aether into a tremendous starstorm” create these realms?

I love the imagination you put into this work, but at times it seems overdone. The use of elaborate sentences, while refreshing a few times, shouldn’t be done excessively.

Those aren’t his sprites, they’ve been in the code since the early kabam era I believe.

I love how half of your PARAGRAPH IS LOWERCASE WHILE THE OTHER IS very bold. Nice CONTRAST, I LOVE IT

i know right

I know this is kind of a late reply, but all of the items that deca has released have imgur pictures on the wiki, which is why I can’t see them at school, since imgur is blocked.

The names were already made.

mod edit: don’t link there. :angry: -Doc

(this thread was made in 04-14-2013 ^^ [Before the actual t13 weapons were actually released, that’s how I know it’s legit and DECA is using it.] )

Pretty sure sprites are already made too.

I love the descriptions for the poisons and btw the t8 scepter looks like a t0 scepter so maybe a bit of respriting kthxbye

I wouldn’t take that list too seriously. The armors and weapons do actually come from the game and are accurate here, but if you read the page farther you’ll come across someone saying

Travoos designed the t7+ items and edited them. He also made their names.

Wildshadow could do a lot better than names like 1940s Orb and Toothpaste Poison, anyway.

@Doc why can’t I link there? :thinking:

Read the rules, please. There’s not many.

Oh, my bad. I apologize.

I`ll read the rules right now.

Deca should make a whole new concept such as adding an Oryx 3. This idea has been floating around in the community for years, Oryx 3 has even been added to several Private realm servers just because it’s a great concept.

Oof 4 month necrobump.

image“private realm servers”
MEGA NO.

i’m pretty sure the rule only extends to mentioning pservers by name

or mentioning you own one cough that one guy who said he had a pserver where uts were unsb cough

go on then, tell me what a “baneserpent” is

Why did you bump rofl

bc dappertron threads deserve to be alive

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.