t0spell T0

t1spell T1

t2spell T2

t3spell T3

t4spell T4

t5spell T5

t6spell T6

t7spell T7

just kinda felt like making these idk. tiered spelled just look like pieces of paper rn instead of actually looking like cool wizard scrolls. also i tried to color code them to their projectile color :]

looks sick, though I feel like the white on t6&7 looks weird, I assume you did that to make them look better since they’re the tops, but how about instead you try to add like gold trim to them?

Also the dullness of the t0-5 spells is pretty bad looking, id suggest just making all the scroll colors the same.

Thank you.

A gold trim is what I was going for. Didn’t want to make the color too intense or it’d look like yellow rather than gold.

compared to this? lol

i tried that but i personally liked the white on the tier 6 and 7 better in my opinion.
the reason for this is because in game, the spell sprites become red for the tier 6 and 7:
so having the tier 6 and 7 scrolls be white distinguishes them from the tiers 0-5 in the same way that the red tiered spells distinguish themselves in game.

thanks for the input though

Perhaps if you like the white, the scrolls could gradually increase in whiteness through the tiers? I know you said that you liked the distinction of the higher spells, but it does seem rather sudden in difference.

could be a good idea

The scroll shape is very nice. the recolours are also pretty cool as well. Oh, also the detail in the scrolls getting “cleaner” at t6 and t7 is pretty cool too.

It’s colorful… too colorful.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.