• Party effect: 180 Heal 2.5% less effectiveness per ally healed
  • Stat Bonus: +40 MP, +4 VIT, +4 WIS
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 1000

Drops From:

• Drop location: Phoenix
  • Bag: White

More info

Give us a little idea of what inspired you to create this item. Got a story or some lore to go along with it? Great!
:need a new tome

So compared to the tier 6 tome, this costs 10 more MP to restore 40 more HP and gives a 160 max HP boost, but has a shorter range and heals less for each extra player.
It also has a good fame bonus, good feed power and drops from an easy boss found in the realm, and sacrifices 20 HP and 2 vitality for 20 extra MP and 4 wisdom.

I mean, it sounds balanced but the fact that it is strictly better than the tier 6 tome when looking at solo play? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I mean, it still gives healing but only to the priest, for an equal duration, and heals extra on top of giving them what is essentially 140 total extra HP. The only downside is that it doesn’t heal the party.

It could do with some tweaking to keep it as a decent side-grade focusing on the max HP, but without overtaking the tiered tomes that easily. Perhaps with a slightly higher mana cost and lower HP restored, but no reduced effectiveness per player healed, since the Priest gets the healing effect anyway they’ll heal up to the new max HP anyway.
Also a more suitable drop location for a UT on the more OP side :upside_down_face:

maybe drop loc could be cry? it needs a new white bag, and since cry isn’t low-level (low-level is somthing i can solo without a discord or guild), I think this T6 side-grade would fit perfectly.

I agree with Orsome. I think that the tome should focus on the +hp and party healing effect rather than the outright restoring life like normal tomes. I like the idea though, which I don’t often say for incoming ideas! It’s definitely one of those quirky UT items that changes the perk of the ability.

the thing is ( i have had great experience with this), you dont want to make something sooo situational that no one will even want to use it, like cult skull: never have i been in a discord run without a mystic, but with a necro that had a cult skull. its ok in solo play, but, since most people i know can only do dungeons with the help of discords (which usually have mystics in their runs), the cult skull becomes obsolete and useless. at least memento mori does okay damage.

Afraid I too would give this a pass. The thing about ability items in general, but Tomes in particular, is they generally need a unique reason for existence; other tomes give you Armoured, Curse, Cure, Speedy, boost ATT and DEX, do damage, all while still restoring HP and often applying a Healing effect.

This though just Heals, and gives Healing but to yourself only. It also gives +HP but chances are you will get that from a Pally, on top of the permanent +20 or +40 HP you can get from other Tomes.

So if I had this I would leave it in the Vault, or feed it or use it for Forge fuel. It’s just not distinct enough to be worth an inventory slot.

ye i could do some tweaking on it.
but i’ll say this, the drop rate may be the same or little bit higher then event white QOT.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.