Toxic Waste ( Assassin Poison )

Still making the sprite of the poison. ( I keep thinking of the Plague Poison )

AOE : image

2 poisons ( kind of like murky but like nukes the nuke comes and then it devastates everything around slowly )

Poison 1: 2000 armor piercing damage instantly for only once. Radius 2.5

Poison 2: Drains 100 damage every 0.8 seconds for 7.2 seconds. Radius 5.0

MP Cost: 200

Cooldown: 15 seconds

Feed Power: 900

XP Bonus : 7%

Much too powerful, base stats doing 4k damage+bleed
Im not sure what exactly your going for here, as it looks like it would just be a better murky period, as your biggest poison does more damage than the whole murky, with a bigger radius to boot.

I know that your trying to balance it with a cooldown, but if anything that is a bonus for this poison, as you can only ever throw one at a time, and the main poison is affected by damaging (idk how berserk would affect a poison, unless you mean it ticks up faster) assassins could go purely dps with this poison and just not worry about mp at all. This would make bosses that silence or quite less effective, and an organized group of assassins could insta alot of bosses (a group of 20 assassins could deal 80k damage in one shot if they all used this poison at once)

I see where your idea is coming from, but im not sure that there is any way to balance it with the way you have it without it being an outright better murky, otherwise it would just bust the game.

Perhaps you could mess around with it having an atk modifier for damage and dex modifier for the tick up speed, making it a super customizable poison that can be either a really heavy damage poison, or a really fast acting one, or even just a regular middle of the road poison.

sry for the text wall

Nerfs has been made, first poison has a smaller radius, 5.5 > 5

Poison 2 only does 100 damage rather than 250, and drains enemies health every 0.6 > 0.8 seconds, and lasts for 4.8 > 7.2 seconds, kind of like a mini Plague, the radius has been reduced to 3.0 > 2.5

MP Cost 175 > 200

Cooldown 8 seconds > 15 seconds

I thought the blow’s radius of a nuke was smaller than the irradiation’s one. This poison is the opposite.

Tru, ok im bad, gonna change radius of both

No one is safe from mistakes. You gud bud.

Now that I think about, really great idea. The concept of the assassin is timing poisons, and poisons act during a given duration. Thus, you ally both opposite extremes: immediate dmg (murky) and dmg on a long length of time (plague).

since your set on the multiple poisons thing, why dont you have it so that when poison one lands it throws out poison 2 and when poison two lands it throws poison 3, like a layered effect

Good idea but is it possible in RotMG aka pixel game

Tyrant’s toxin (AoO poison) uses the same effect, so I don’t think it’ll be that hard for Deca to code.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.