Trivial Issues Thread

A post was split to a new topic: Mask disguise effect still works
(moved as is either a bug with the item, or Deca forgetting to switch it off)

A post was split to a new topic: Difficult enemies not classed as gods
(not so much a bug as a discussion about classifying enemies for god kills)

doubt its a bug but this just pisses me off
Marks aren’t centered in their slots. probably other items that are too but it seems most items are centered.

This seems to be the case with all items whose sprites have an uneven size (marks for example are 7*8), the sprite is actually in the center of the box, but the mark leaves a row of pixels unoccupied

So I guess this can’t be changed without redesigning the sprite or making unreasonably big changes

whats weird though is that some items are aligned to the left and some to the right

Im cursed forever now

[split off the Trivial topic as it’s more a deliberate design choice. Returned it into Trivial by popular demand.]

My below reply from another topic is old and might be a bit out of date with some of the specific items (daggers) if they’ve been resprited since then, but the basic principle is still what’s going on with the marks. It says the same as what @Mynamerr said but with some pics. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s meant to say: “Heal your soul (and HP)!”

if only there was no offset… but alas

no%20key
Missing key tags with the new mkey update

Patch Notes [X.32.7.1] & St. Patrick's Day Events

Ah, so the list of dungeons is correct, but the wording is missing the Key from those last two items. I see.

A post was split to a new topic: Ninja stars lag
(Lag, and items that might cause it, would be an issue for its own topic.)

Seems the :flying_saucer: aliens’ spellchecker ran away too:

preciuos/precious :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, STs seem to have that issue; back when it was still alive, my Oryxmas set ninja would always appear to have a lower max hp value at the load-in screen than it would in actuality.

Typo/grammar in this skin, Sunrise Hunter:
…there once were Ten Suns…
and maybe no need for the caps letters T, S, though that’s more down to stylistic choice than rules.

Maybe Ten Suns is a name? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I thought so too when I was reading it, but at the end it states that only one remained, meaning it was talking in plural about ten suns and not a person

@Nevov the “Ten Suns” archer skin is referring to:

Yep, I posted that one already in Spot the Reference. :wink:
Although Mythopedia is a new site for me, I’ll check that out as might be a good way to find other references.

ghost master says “i cannot live with my betrayal”

:thinking:

[Spoilers] More April Fool's stuff and more