Trivial Issues Thread

This does just happen in some realms, the river channel continues to the edge of the deep water.

not being able to switch equips while in the pet yard (same thing with not being able to move items to a different inventory slot).

not being able to use your ability if your cross hair is in dead space (black tiles in sprite world for example) I only mention bc it stops me from cloaking sometimes and that’s annoying.

having to exit and reenter the vault to get the items displayed in the gift chests to shuffle around for you to find the one you want (looking for old keys for example).

EDIT: I forgot but another annoying thing is not being able to swap out items by double tapping the respective number slot (such as having geb tome in inv slot 2 and simply double tapping 2 to switch tomes without needing to drag with the mouse)

Something I find really annoying is when you go into a dungeon find there is no one in there so you want to leave but there is no portal of cowardice (ex cemetery)

Update: it seems like Deca was good at solving most of these issues.

Also,

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn’t belong.

I can’t tell if you mean snake pit bc of the eyes or lod bc it’s ugly as sin. that portal looks ridiculous.

Somebody’s clones are still wearing their winter outfits. :yum:

Edit: this has been fixed.

Also did they intend to keep the horses the same color or change it back to normal

Ow yuk if I’d taken a better picture there would be a horsey in shot. I think they are back to normal else they’d have jumped out as being wrong when we first attacked it. But I can’t remember.

I think they’re still light-blue ;_;

Could be could be, I have been awake too long today I don’t know what I’m seeing apart from some Zzzs soon :sleeping: . I’ll have a look tomorrow if nobody else screenies one before I get chance.

Same.

As well as the clones^, CPris ponies also still wearing their winter coats.
:snowflake:

Thanks for the crystal find, @Ampoo.

Edit: This has been fixed.

Deca seems to have decided skins should drop in cyan bags, but Kabam’s skins are still whites.

The Mini Skuld, Oryx, Avatar, Swoll, and Phylactery skins don’t drop from their respective bosses.

Some ST items should drop in white bags as well.

They may be testing out the drops with Mini Stheno and Mini Nut first, to see the opinion of the community. In future they may add them to the drop tables.

Look at the dates

Hope this is just a small one

Enemies spawning in shallow water surrounded by deep water.
Should just create inability for items to spawn in deep water and be pushed to shallow water nearest. Castles in Glands should also just have a barrier of deep water surrounded the edges instead of the randomly generated deep/shallow water mixture that creates these pockets.

Not sure, I do enjoy the momentary/couple of seconds puzzle of which path to take into the cyclops castle for fastest. Would be a (minor) loss if they were cookiecutter castles every time.

Edit: pic

Probably been mentioned, but Rock Crystal.
Yep, we all hate that one.

There could be an easy solution: any obstacle that takes a certain amount of hits to it will disappear, leaving the crystal free! Obviously, the shots hitting the obstacle will not count towards your accuracy.

or you could use a bulwark to bypass the rock :stuck_out_tongue:

Oooor you just use the glitch that allows you to hit rock crystals. No cheats/hacked clients/disconnecting required.