Trivial Issues Thread

wait, you did a dungeon without the almighty Star?
HOW DARE YOU

The most versatile class

(If you move around your items in a way, unusable items lose their red markings in the back)

(equips poison and staff)
PPE BTW LEL XD!!!

If you feed a pet that you don’t have equipped, then check your pet tab, your pet will display the abilities of the pet that you fed.

imageimage

i have a super trivial issue, you have to pay for realm gold

chrome_2018-08-26_14-41-32

The real sanic!

Edit: @Nevov oh sorry for wasting your time, Laserquest is right there are two speedy buffs above my head.

X.31.4.0 Release Candidate

Might need more words to explain the issue in your pic? I tried magic eye picture staring for 10 minutes but nope!

2 speedy buffs

Ah my LH noobyness exposed or I’d have maybe realised what that green tower thing did. :slight_smile:

yeah, that happens to me sometimes.

I am getting so annoyed that rotmg automatically changes servers sometimes when changing characters.

Did also anyone got annoyed by the fact that you can’t use a waki near walls because it is not allowed to spawn the projectile inside the wall? It makes the waki useless next to walls or in narrow corridors. Example: you can’t use waki in an abyss.

it was intended to be like that

Isn’t that only when your original server becomes full?

Is your server setting on best or a specific server? If it’s on best that might be the problem.

The way it currently works is vaults are unlocked according to proximity from where you spawn in vault, but it’s retarded to have those 1-2 side vaults when top isn’t fully unlocked.

…or cunning/sneaky lure ploy to get players to unlock additional vaults that we might not otherwise do, were we able to complete one section tidily and be satisfied.

@Nevov

A bit late, but here’s the recording. I’ve now found that the root of the problem is when you’re moving too fast; aka you’re going in the direction of a moving tile. It probably has to do w/ anticheating or antiduping but if you do that too much, the game will eventually boot you (sorta like using damaging ability when stunned).

At the start, I’m not moving, so double-clicking switches my weapon fine. On the moving tile however, I’m unable to swap via double-click nor drag n’ drop.

Note that if you’re moving against a tile, this bug won’t happen, likely because it has to do with speed. idk tho

Yeah, that’s been around for a long time.
Really annoying trying to speedrun Sprite Worlds petlessly - I use Yuki on the way to boss, then switch to Void at boss; if I don’t want to risk failing, I have to stand still, which costs precious time >_>

Can also happen in Mad Lab green pools, example:
Yes, it’s that old.

Was trying to record a run for petless solo ddocks, but found this interesting bug.

The Heroic Observer, aka eyeball wall thing, is supposed to regen its health every 5 seconds, with 50k being the threshold to get past. However every once in a while, it’ll heal 5 times, once per second.

I thought I could somehow exploit this to get past the DPS wall but alas, couldn’t do it.