X.31.4.0 Release Candidate

smhingmhingmhingmh.

I didnt get to buy the beginner package yet yikes

I mean, it only does more damage than the rarest and previously highest DPS bow in the game.

Then again, we don’t know how difficult the new dungeon will be and how rare the ST bow is

Let’s assume it won’t be more difficult than LH, the literal endgame dungeon.

@Krathan could you please add a few maxing apples or spawn in characters that are at least lvl 20? Bit of a turn off for testers to have to level, and even then it’s hard to test the ST sets without being maxed. Thanks!

__

What does this mean? Does anyone have a specific example?

Anyone have pictures? :0

They were talking about this :3

I’m interested in what this

is.

I think we can reasonably assume the orange is some sort of magma (or honey!). It’s definitely the start - or end - room of a dungeon. The red dot in the center is probably the room’s boss. I don’t recognize the dark shape in the center. My immediate thought was two connected anchors, like for ships, but I don’t think that’s correct.

My guess is that it’s going to be another dungeon like Secluded Thicket - the way forward looks blocked, at least until the mysterious enemy in the center is defeated.

And a final wild guess - maybe those six squares at the edge of the map are some sort of turrets? Maybe this room will involve dodging, like these guys image from the wall in Parasite Chambers, or these image from the flashing red sections of El Dorado’s fight.

Whatever this turns out to be, I’m excited!

Unless the new sets drop from new endgame, I feel like they’re a bit too op.

The cooldown property of the Charge behavior has always been inconsistent with other cooldowns, because it also functioned as an initial offset.

<Behavior speed="1.3" range="1" cooldown="1" duration="6" acquireRange="20">Follow</Behavior>

Let’s say you have this Follow behavior. You transition to the state, and the object will immediately follow for the duration of six seconds before pausing for the one second cooldown.

<Behavior cooldown="2" speed="1.8" range="10" bucket="movement">Charge</Behavior>

With Charge, that cooldown would happen before the first action. So if you transition a state with this Charge behavior inside, it would first wait two seconds before charging, then doing another two second cooldown and repeating.

In practice, this made it unnecessarily annoying to design precisely timed movements around, and in general the inconsistency always stuck out. As the post said, all existing Charge behaviors were adjusted to behave like the “incorrect” way they did before, so you don’t have to worry about the Marble Colossus charging instantly during his paralyzing star phase or anything like that.

How does public testing work?

I was wonder how long it would take someone to ask about that one, everyone else is just all “yay lod and epic manor!!1!”

^Use those links to play on testing, you have to register for a new account tho.

@Xaklor xD nobody cares about your baby ;-; so sad. hopefully it’s fun :3

As someone with HEAPS of partial made sets this makes me very happy.

I think you’ll be happy about that.

Considering the positioning, it’s unlikely to be linked to LoD rework. Either Shaitan rework or new dungeon would be my guess.

Not like it matters if it’s just another closed room boss fight.

Even better, I recorded it, including the cool particle effects.
New%20Ogmur%20shot
Still had this super-high-end Knight set leftover from the Secluded Thicket testing.

proposed my own thoughts and dislikes on the update.

Nice

Since we now have ST sets for all classes, does that mean we won’t be getting anymore?

there will be new classes soon don’t worry