Trivial Issues Thread

Well it is a flaw that was left by game developers.

Itā€™s not a big deal, but I understand that it is annoying.

" but it makes the game really unplayable " Whatā€¦???

if you know what that means youā€™ll understand that heā€™s emphasizing how annoying it is

Annoyingā€¦???

ā€¦ it means the visual glitch is annoying to see, whatā€™s so confusing?

Oh, that makes sense now.

It hasnā€™t been correct since 2013, not exactly breaking news.

Man, I forgot how old that Nexus is, I still remember the old, thin Nexus back when I first started playing.

Lol Gaodā€™s post was left behind when Nevov moved them

plx fix because i canā€™t unsee it

thatā€™s been pissing me off since the day it was released. I donā€™t get how people didnā€™t notice before

Image from that, for ease of viewing:

Edit: the thing is confusing because it also swaps the Acclaim colours. Iā€™d have thought if they are saying it looks better when itā€™s more like Acclaim with a lighter colour down the centre of the blade, then why bother recolouring Acclaim. :man_shrugging:

I noticed this first time I saw the sprite, I actually like it though, it makes it seem wider without the sword actually being wider

You sir have no idea what a rounded blade is

No as in, it has some depth to it and makes a better wedge

I canā€™t find a good picture that show depth but you get the point

I think I understand. Itā€™s not really rounded but it is thicker in the middle than the edges?

Iā€™ve always heard that as well-rounded or normally just rounded

They bothered recolouring acclaim to show in their opinion how wrong it looks if you applied sword of splendorā€™s blade to acclaim.
Personally idc because Iā€™m never getting a t13 sword :man_shrugging:

see that little black line between the two flames? it switches position depending on where Iā€™m standing and sometimes it completly disappears.

The Bug might be in fp tho.