Trivial Issues Thread

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say

This bug has been around for nearly 3 years now…

Wand of the Bulwark be like: ‘’…The secret to its construction has long been lost.’’
Meanwhile, at the Blacksmith: ‘‘Who are you kidding, of course I can make that, thats like the basics! I don’t even need rare materials to forge those!’’

Enigma cloak does not center on the player. Instead it checks if the player is still in the AOE, and if so to keep it in place. This is annoying if you’re next to an enemy it will not hurt them unless you move out of the AOE.

When rogue takes AOE damage while cloaked numbers do not pop above his head.

To be more precise, the explosion comes from a seperate, invisible object, which attempts to follow the player, moving towards them whenever they move too far away from it.
It can be annoying at times, but I wouldn’t go so far as to call it an issue.

When you press space off 1 tile from the fog of war, you get an ability CD but your ability procs on you/ doesn’t proc at all (e.g. spellbombs) or it procs on your person (planewalker, trickster). A lifesaving measure can be bugged out and cause your death.

this is a pretty useful sometimes, as trickster can activate decoy this way without having to teleport at all. It’s also pretty difficult to “fix”, do you suggest it teleports you to the edge of fog of war, or do you suggest it doesn’t use the ability at all, or…?

Exposed is supposed to be (IIRC) -20 def. White demons deal 65 damage even though it armor pierces when exposed.

Exposed does stack with armor broken/armor piercing because your defense can be negative. I think this is intended.

It’s definitely supposed to stack with armor break, and it’s definitely supposed to stack with armor pierce against enemies. On players it’s more debatable, but I personally think it shouldn’t stack with pierce on players. I understand why they made the decision to have it the way it is though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forums are dying… :pensive: -Book

or the game has no issues!

Yis yis, certain other mod, this game’s issues are no longer merely trivial… -Book

trivial issue: the forums are dying :frowning:

Nothing trivial about that… MrEyeballs source of sustenance is at stake!

Mr Eyeball now (totally) realizes the repercussions of all those sacrifices. There’s no more offspring to sacrifice. It takes time, and it takes effort on we, the forumers’ part.

So, an actual trivial issue that probably only annoys me.

The Moon Nildrop does not work how its described. Here’s it’s description:

Affects allies around you. Buff your MANA and WIS for 5 minutes or until you leave the area. Nildrops can be combined to provide particularly powerful effects.

Emphasis on “Affects allies around you”.

Now look in the xml:

<Activate amount=“150” duration=“300” stat=“MAXMP”>StatBoostSelf</Activate>
<Activate amount=“15” duration=“300” stat=“WIS”>StatBoostSelf</Activate>

This Nildrop doesn’t actually affect allies around you, it has ‘StatBoostSelf’ instead of ‘StatBoostAura’ on both of its stat boosts. Compared to the other 3 special Nildrops, the Moon Nildrop is the only one that doesn’t affect allies around you, even though it’s description says it should…

(I sent DECA an email about this but I got an automated response…)

“The game is already open:” aka @Henrckboy nvm it was someone else
whats up with that? Occurred twice

Oh it must be GameIsOpen, although idk how that happens. Is he an admin?

Happens due to a little trick where the game, as I understand it, simply replaces certain terms with full strings; in this case, it seems that the The game is already open! message - which is displayed when pressing play again in the launcher after the game’s booted up - is tied to the term GameIsOpen.

For convenience, the game “translates” that shorter string to the longer, more descriptive one…except that also causes bugs like these to start appearing, since it apparently doesn’t have any filter for where the shorter string is used.

I noticed that 4 times last I was on. It’s come around again /: