Twilight Gemstone Rework/Buff Idea

This thread is kinda chaos

Huh?

WaterPower liked that

yeah i think i just shouldnt have commented that. without knowing how someone would response to criticism, i took a risk. turned i got pretty lashed at by alpha, but i dont blame him. not a lot of people are able to deal with critcism, wether positive or negative, and i dont ecpect that rom anyone. or should i say ‘‘shouldnt’’, because i definitely hoped for something else

When I saw RareMeat’s reply, I wanted to write somefin’ like ‘‘Yeah I know some people too’’ or outright say your name.

Literally kills the entire point of the ring by doing that. It’s a smart and clever mechanic to counteract the stats, but it would make more sense for it to be like something akin to this:
+150 HP
+50 MP
On Ability Use: Heals self dependent on the same formula nonsense WisMod uses/how many times the ability has been used in the past minute.

Were you trying to say “Well PRC does not teleport.”? :wink:

im sorry if i came across like that, I assure you I didn’t mean to be aggressive. My point was that when writing out these ideas, they form as I’m writing them, and having no pattern whatsoever it is very difficult to break into paragraphs without good reason. I can take criticism, I just don’t see a need to break it into that many paragraphs when I have written much longer pieces without doing so. As long as anyone is willing to take the time to read any part of it, my job there is done.

bro u can comment whatever u want my guy. and i think i can definitely agree with you in saying that it’s tough to find people who can take criticisms. i guess to me in the moment i was like “wtf” when someone, who has a complete and just reason, said that my comment was poorly formatted (i realize that having a very neat and clean “comment” is nothing but beneficial. i say this cuz i’ve made a few threads myself and there’s an obvious pattern between the text’s format and the overall fruitfulness of the topic in the comment section). but yes, regardless i shouldn’t’ve have seemed heated or fumed. i guess i tried to respond to your criticism with the:

anyways anyways, ur completely right and u shouldnt back down from what you truly believe in man. you do you dawg :clinking_glasses:

This is amazing as a standalone idea, I just don’t think it would make too much sense to replace gemstone with this imo.

@tanmant Although this is probably imbalanced for some classes, I believe the proc and proposed stats would provide much more versatility. The proc allows any class to fully utilise either the 300hp OR the 150mp. If you really want survivability, you dont use your ability and you can therefore tank much more than with a deca. Otherwise, spam your ability and shred everything in sight at the expense of much less HP.

Not to mention you could stack on hp pots and healing ichors to maintain your hp whilst spamming your ability.

:smile: Yeah, but I wasnt sure you woud take it as being offensive or not (been long since I stopped playing rotmg), so I toned it down. Didn’t want that anger on the fame bonus takedown to turn against me.

Turns out I had no reasons to worry.

You are forgiven, friend.

On my forums debut, I was exactly like you, but on top of that I used to ramble and derive away from the subject. I know what its like.

Now im exactly like me.

So true.

Well today I found 2 of these people.

Happens, and with my formulation its easy to get worked up.

Its okay dude, you are forgiven. And dont worry, I backed down only because I thought I was entering dangerous territory.

Well, Inuarte, AlphaCroc (if you havent stopped reading already), I’ll take the time to read both of your replies.

btw i try to follow a little rule of mine: when its not important, like casually replying a joke, i slack a lil bit, but if we re talking about nerfing bulwark, bitch you know imma write the reply of the century

Oh shoot it weakens?

no, but armor break is broken for it. plus weaken is a fun status to inflict… not have

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.